“Best Mexican in Clermont”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ay Jalisco

Ay Jalisco
Ranked #29 of 197 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Clermont, Florida
“Best Mexican in Clermont”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The front porch construction has been completed, but we chose to dine on. I've been here a few times, and the service is always excellent, and the food is great. I last ordered the California burrito and it was delicious. It was so big, that I ate a little more than half, and I am not one to usually leave that much food on my plate. The restaurant is very casual, a step up from a dive, but who wants a fancy. Mexican restaurant? They have pretty good happy hour drink specials if you're into that, and serve chips and salsa after you're seated.

• Visited April 2014

“Ay Ay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We always enjoy eating here. The food taste great and there is always plenty of it. Prices are very reasonable, and service is always great too.

Winter Garden, Florida
“En feugo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am a huge fan of Mexican food and I have never been disappointed at this clean, friendly, and nicely decorated restaurant! They custom make my order just the way I love it. Drive twenty miles one way to eat at this delicious place.

Orlando, Florida
“Mixed Reviews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Met some friends for dinner on Saturday night 05/18 and decided to go back to Ay Jalisco. I looked it up on TripAdvisor before we left because I haven't been there in some time. I was disappointed to see some mixed reviews. Construction was going on in the front which was not distracting from the meal, they were very professional as they went about their business outside. The new porch area looks like it may be something fun to try. Our server was very helpful and attentive to our needs. I know she was busy but still worked very hard to make sure we were being taken care of. The servers worked very well together to make sure we were taken care of. I was sorry to see that some of the reviews of their service was not very good in the past. I was more than pleased during our visit. The food was pretty good, I had the steak fajitas and everything tasted fresh and was hot. The price was excellent and our group left very happy with our visit.

“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Decided to try another Mexican restaurant, but it turned out it was so so. Food good and plenty but, the service could be a lot better like I mean a lot better. The chips and salsa were ok. Ordered the Mexican style burrito, it was hot and delicious, that was the only saving grace for this place. Again the service could be greatly improved. Sorry but I'm going to back to San Jose.