“What a GREAT fun week for us all!!!”
State-of-the-Art Movie Theater
Harry Potter Bedroom
One of the arcades - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Romantic Bedroom
enjoy scenery or ride on of the property\'s 3 carousel horse merry-go-rounds
play air hockey, crazy taxi and other games in one of the arcades..
casually elegant dining...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
gym with plasma screen, workout videos, free weights, machines, bike, and more.
Gated entrance to island..(pass gate, drive over short land bridge)
part of our long driveway entrance...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
mature natural oak trees, beautiful driveway...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of several arcade/game rooms -- this one with authentic skeeball
one of 8 bathrooms.. More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
marsh views - bass fishing and more..
An ariel view of the property - its own 62 acre car-accessible private island
follow the yellow brick road! - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of 3 carousel horse rides-- and an outdoor pool table / billiards
One of the family rooms - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Mini Golf ! More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jonas N
Uppsala, Sweden
“What a GREAT fun week for us all!!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Hi everyone,

I just want to warmly recommend this place. I brought my family ther (wife, 2 year old daughter, son 14, daughters 16 and 18). They were all bewildered over the fun things to do, play and experience on the site. I am a travelling business owner and I have to keep an eye on my inbox even though I dont work fulltime. It was perfect to have a little office where I efficiently could get my business done - usually in the morning before the mayor (teenage!) part of the family woke up. Everything worked well.

I really liked the mix of fun things to play with and the large surrounding nature. It felt like a place that we could fill with action during the days, peace during sun set and party during night!

The pool is not huge but was definitely big enough for our famiily of six to play around in at once. We could adjust the heat of the jacuzzi and enjoy this steaming hot tub. We could speed down the slide. it was a popular place I can assure.

My baby daughter of course enjoyed the carossels - "more more more" was her normal response. Teenagers was hiking between mini golf course, arcade games, football field and cinema (when they were not swimming in the pool of course).

We didnt use the play ground so much as it is more suitable for kids a bit older than my two year old daughter but it looked like a great adventure itself, properly located in the shade.

Everyone got ther own nice room and me and my wife could really rest during our stay here as the kids pretty much entertained themselves. It was great! It was clean and felt safe for us all.

Thanks for a wonderful week!

( I even got to go fishing a couple of nights )

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: hmm. hard to say...
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JoanRogal...
Muskego, Wisconsin, United States
“This location far exceeded expectations! Perfect oasis for group gatherings.”
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012

We reserved the Ever After Estate for a weekend leadership retreat for a women's group. The owner and property manager were fantastic hosts and took great care of us. The beautiful surroundings and variety of entertainment options were over the top - fantastic! Something for everyone! We especially enjoyed the large kitchen to prepare and share meals as a large group. The deck and pool area were a big hit with everyone. With 20 participants, there were plenty of comfortable sleeping options. We came here to relax, team-build and get to know each other better. We left fully satisfied and feeling completely rejuvenated! I highly recommend this amazing property and am planning to return for a family reunion some time soon!! Thanks Andrew!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Layout of property and many entertainment options for all ages
Liked least: That we had to leave
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
27 Apr 2012
Thank you !
We have made the following additions and improvements since your stay:

*We have added satellite TV to the MOVIE THEATER room so that regular channels, sporting events, etc; can watched on the huge screen.

*We have added a doorway from the entertainment building's pinball machine arcade nook to the hallway near the South Western & Rainforest Bedrooms-- This enables easier access between those bedrooms and the theater/arcade

*We have added HD receivers to most TVs

*We have upgraded our computers that are available for guest use.

*And, of course, we've cleared away signs of Winter and readied The Ever After Estate for a beautiful spring & summer...

We are adding new things all the time. Please DO come back and enjoy our Estate again soon for your family reunion-- or my other new mansion: The Sweet Escape !

Andrew Greenstein
Kurt S
Grand Rapids, MI
“Timeless Fun, Endless Memories, Wonderful Owner”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We stayed at the Ever After Estate with a group of 10 adults. Andrew, the owner promised that it would be an "Amazing" experience and he truly wasn't exagerating. We played some basketball on the full size court, bean bag toss, horseshoes and miniature golf (a seriously challenging and professional course). We made use of every arcade game and the air hockey table. We watched movies from the pool and found that one of the most difficult parts of the trip was choosing from the over 700 movies available at The Ever After Estate. Watching the sunrise over the marsh from the tree swing, or reading a book poolside, this estate offered our team the space to relax individually and the activities to bond as a group. Thank you to this wonderful owner for delivering on his promises and helping facilitate a trip with timeless fun and endless memories.

Liked best: Variety of Activities
Liked least: Largest complaint I heard from team was 50 minute drive time to airport, downtown, and theme parks
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
3 Feb 2012
Thank you for your great review and stay!

I'm glad you enjoyed the mini golf course-- At times, I've wondered if it's "too" challenging ! [Though, at random times-- I seem to make a hole in one ---and never know HOW I did it !]...

Just a minor note-- We actually have over 1,000 movies-- There's a kid & family section in the main house's arcade closet with a few hundred more titles : )

Thank you for being an excellent renter. Please come back anytime or visit my new property: The Sweet Escape
KendraB51...
Windsor, Canada
“AMAZING PLACE”
Reviewed 7 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

There is so much to do here for all ages!!! I wish I had have stayed longer!!! I will for sure look into going back again!
The place is full of fun themes and games for everyone so you are never bored even if it did rain and you could not be out playing put put golf or swimming or any of the other many out door things!
Just can not say enough good things!
The owner is great too and easily reached

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the variety of things to do
Liked least: satin sheets in my room,but I did get used to them
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
bljohns6
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome, wonderful, perfect!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We had a very large family reunion at Everafter. Andrew and his team were superb in responce to my questions, and to any concerns we had throughout the stay. House is amazing. Exactly as the pictures describe (actually better!)! We did not leave the property for 5 days, and not once were we bored! So much to do and discover! The property was clean, and very beautiful! Thanks a million Andrew!!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
angelagar...
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Our very own taste of Paradise....”
Reviewed 20 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We loved every inch of this beautiful estate. My husband and I took our 2 grown sons and their families, our nephew and his family and some friends. It was perfect for our large group.We were spread out enough to have some privacy, but were all close enough to enjoy the pool at night with a movie (WE LOVED THE POOL THEATER), We had meals together. Some days the kids begged us to stay home from the theme parks to play at the estate. LOL....unfortunately we pre-bought park tickets. We hope to return to the estate in near future !!!! We appreciate Andrew sharing his family"s home.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Families with teenagers Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Davidyork...
Geneva, Switzerland
“Luxury, peace and quite but plenty to do”
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Fabulous place, everything you could possibly need for a nice relaxing holiday. From the swimming pool, pool tables, air hockey, arcade games, mini golf, private cinema, mini carosels, the list goes on. The owner is quite rightly proud of his place and is extremely helpful at check in and is available for any questions or problems during your stay, but also respects your privicy. Just a couple of points. This estate is around 45 minutes drive from Disney, which seems a little too far when there are so many "normal" rentals much closer, but this is no normal rental and after the first day, the drive to Disney didn't seem so bad (Don't take HW50 !!!). Secondly, the pool is really nice, but maybe too many hard edges for small children. Two children and two adults used the pool and three needed use of the first aid kit. A great place for a family gathering who don't need daily trips to Disney. You can spend a week or two here with only the need to top up on supplied at the local supermarket, there's enough happening at The Ever After Estate, without having to leave

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing