“Wow, amazing, hard to believe!”
State-of-the-Art Movie Theater
Harry Potter Bedroom
One of the arcades - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Romantic Bedroom
enjoy scenery or ride on of the property\'s 3 carousel horse merry-go-rounds
play air hockey, crazy taxi and other games in one of the arcades..
casually elegant dining...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
gym with plasma screen, workout videos, free weights, machines, bike, and more.
Gated entrance to island..(pass gate, drive over short land bridge)
part of our long driveway entrance...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
mature natural oak trees, beautiful driveway...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of several arcade/game rooms -- this one with authentic skeeball
one of 8 bathrooms.. More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
marsh views - bass fishing and more..
An ariel view of the property - its own 62 acre car-accessible private island
follow the yellow brick road! - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of 3 carousel horse rides-- and an outdoor pool table / billiards
One of the family rooms - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Mini Golf ! More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 48 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vivek R
“Wow, amazing, hard to believe!”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I have traveled around the world by myself or with my family, to Europe, South America, and most of the US. I have never written a review, until now. You have to stay here to believe it. From outdoor activities, like volleyball, putt-putt golf, outdoor carousels (!), and more, to indoor games (full-size arcade games, air hockey, foosball, skeetball, and others), you will feel like you have a whole theme park to yourself. Also, you get to stay at a house with a pool connected to a really fast water slide!

I stayed with my family of five, parents, father and mother in-law, sister and brother in-law, and two aunts, and all us loved the the estate because it offered each of us different things to do (video games for me and the kids, jogging and walking around the island for my wife and in-laws, carousel rides and ball pit for my young nieces, etc).

Finally, Andrew, the owner, and Felicia, the property manager, were fantastic. I had a minor issue with one of the TV remote controls, and Andrew, despite being on vacation across the country, was texting me with help and even connected me with the media guy that installed the system.

Truly a five star experience. I would not come back to Orlando again unless I stayed at the Ever After Estate.

Marion W
Sun City Center, Florida
“Perfect location for the "Winsor Family Reunion"”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The Ever After Estate had something for everyone. The lagoon pool and slide was a big hit. The arcade games were played by young and old, and we ranged from ages 5 to 85.
The theatre was enjoyed and so comfortable. We even had a golf and horseshoe tournament for the more active members of our family. A few even tried their luck at fishing. We could be busy or just relax in the hammocks or screened porches. We all enjoyed a great Mexican catered dinner one evening. We had comfortable sleeping arrangements for 27 people. It will be a wonderful memory for all of us.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having all of these things exclusively for our family.
Liked least: stairs in the main building
Your age range 65+
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Abi V
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Amazingly Awesome”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Thank you Andrew for renting us your Estate! We travelled as a group of 30 work colleagues and we couldn't have asked for a more helpful host. The house was great and just what we needed. Andrew was there on the end of email from the day of booking, right up to our arrival and even while we were there and considering the time difference (from the UK), he answered all queries very quickly. Felicia and crew were incredible and so helpful. There was plenty for us to do if we were at the house and close in proximity to Orlando for those that wanted to go out and about. Thank you once again!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The master bedroom :)
Liked least: the weight limit on the carousel!
Travelling group: Large Group
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
amack1000
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Wedding of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY!!! We had a week long wedding and reunion with family and friends from all over the country and as far away as China! Beautiful grounds for the outdoor wedding. Super large kitchen where we created our own food for a fabulous wedding luau. Plenty of space, awesome game-rooms, the swimming pool and of course the mini golf coarse to keep everyone comfortable and entertained. Close to the theme parks and my personal favorite, the Lakeridge Winery...whooo hoooo! Andrew and Felisha were just a phone call away to make sure all was well. All was definitely well! We will be talking about this event forever!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of space and privacy
Your age range 50-64
Jbblessed
South florida
“Beautiful location, like being in paradise”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just wanted to start out saying that Everyone was so pleasant and patient with me because I know I put them through a lot when booking this estate. I thank everyone for being so kind to me.
I had my family reunion here with over 30 attendees from age 3 to 80! Everyone enjoyed it! We had movie night in the awesome theater. All of the rooms had different themes and were very clean. We had a pool party in the beautiful pool. The list goes on. Everything about this place is both fun and breath taking !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Tamika B
Montpelier, Virginia
“A Magical Experience”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

There are no words to describe The Ever After Estates. Breathtakingly beautiful comes to mind! This place is everything you can imagine. Vacatation getaway, fun, tranquil, exciting, relaxing. There's so much to do on the property; forget about hitting the city! My family and I can't wait to visit again. Hidden treasures. It's like your own little island filled with magical things to do. I loved every minute of it.

Your age range 25-34
Daytona Beach
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing