“Incredible Experience - Perfect for a Corporate...”
State-of-the-Art Movie Theater
Harry Potter Bedroom
One of the arcades - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Romantic Bedroom
enjoy scenery or ride on of the property\'s 3 carousel horse merry-go-rounds
play air hockey, crazy taxi and other games in one of the arcades..
casually elegant dining...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
gym with plasma screen, workout videos, free weights, machines, bike, and more.
Gated entrance to island..(pass gate, drive over short land bridge)
part of our long driveway entrance...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
mature natural oak trees, beautiful driveway...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of several arcade/game rooms -- this one with authentic skeeball
one of 8 bathrooms.. More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
marsh views - bass fishing and more..
An ariel view of the property - its own 62 acre car-accessible private island
follow the yellow brick road! - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of 3 carousel horse rides-- and an outdoor pool table / billiards
One of the family rooms - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Mini Golf ! More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 48 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Meredith...
“Incredible Experience - Perfect for a Corporate Retreat!”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My company hosted an offsite at the Ever After Estate for all our employees. I could not imagine a better place to have a retreat and am dying to go back year after year. We had plenty of different options for meeting space, both indoor and outdoor. The estate allowed for the perfect mix of fun and work for us. The staff is beyond incredible and ensured a seamless experience for our company. From cooking, cook offs, cleaning and helping with any additional needs what so ever, the staff was exceptional and very friendly.

The owner of the Estate was wonderful to work with and extremely communicative throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend staying at his estate with friends, family, coworkers, etc.

I will never forget this incredible experience!!

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
26Arbor
Wenham, Massachusetts
“Plenty to do!”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Wow. Lots of activities for everyone of all ages. A perfect spot for a company retreat. No outside distractions, lots of space for team bonding- and even more space to hide or relax on your own. There's something for everyone.

I'm not so sure there is room for 44 people though. I'm assuming that's everyone doubling up in a queen bed- and using rooms that aren't technically bedrooms? We had 23 and it was a bit snug.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: pool and hottub
Liked least: wifi not great
Families with young children
Management Response
6 Apr 2015
Thanks so much for your stay at The Ever After Estate and for posting your review. You actually appear to have posted two reviews; a 3 star review and a 5 star one stating that you're "dying to come back year after year."

To clarify, we have slept over 40 people many times and many such groups have returned again and again. Sleeping capacity will depend on the dynamics of your group. If you're comprised of many single people, then Ever After Estate will accommodate fewer sleepers. If, however, you have many couples/children etc; (as most of our guests do), then we will be able to comfortably sleep 44. Similarly, if you get a hotel room with two king-sized beds and a sleeping capacity of "4" but you have 4 single people who all need to sleep apart, then that room's sleeping capacity becomes "2" and you'd really need two rooms--but if you have two couples who share a bed, then the sleeping capacity of that hotel room would be the original 4.
On our main website, we have a detailed page for every bedroom including photos, bed descriptions, and virtual tours. I am also available to "map" out sleeping arrangements in advance for any group so that everyone can plan precisely where they will all comfortably sleep. I am sorry that you felt a bit short on space; We do have over 8300 square feet of air-conditioned space plus 62 acres and thousands of square feet of porches and decks as well...I'd be curious to know which room you were given by your group so that I can look into the possibility of improving that area of the Estate's experience.. You can email me directly or call me anytime and let me know.

In the meantime, I do hope you get to come back to any of my estates in the future--as your other review stated that you're dying to do so! I'll personally see to it that you not only get the best bed--but that we bring in brand new extra luxury pillows and down comforters--just for you!

Andrew Greenstein
Owner/Creator
The Ever After Estate
Joli G
New York City, New York
“The Ever After Estate was an amazing place to stay! We left yesterday and miss it already.”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We stayed at The Ever After Estate for 4 days and nights and it was great! We were traveling with 8 people, including 5 kids ranging in age from 19 to 7. The kids loved playing air hockey, miniature golf, basketball and the board games. They also spent a lot of time in the movie theater, the pool and the outdoor theater. The owners of the house and their staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. They helped us arrange for catered dinners including a poolside BBQ, a Mexican food night, steaks and potatoes, and Italian food. They also helped to advise us on places to go locally. The rooms were very nice and the house was very clean and well-stocked with everything we wanted to use during our stay. The location was convenient to Disney and to Universal Studios and it was very nice after a day at the parks to come home and have a large, private place to relax and unwind. We highly recommend The Ever After Estate and hope to check out the sister property soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We liked everything!
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Maynard A
“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

This vacation home truly lived up to the hype. Although it was a bit overkill for just my wife and two kids, it was awesome to see the kids use all of the amenities that this estate has to offer. From the arcade room, to the fantastic pool area, to the theatre house (the kids favorite) we really maximized all that Ever After had to offer.
The owner, Andrew, was awesome to deal with before, during and after our stay at Ever After. His property manager, Felicia, was very helpful as well.
If you're looking for a large estate to accomodate multiple friends/family or just take the kids and let them run and explore in their own amusement park, you need to visit Ever After. You won't regret it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Vivek R
“Wow, amazing, hard to believe!”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I have traveled around the world by myself or with my family, to Europe, South America, and most of the US. I have never written a review, until now. You have to stay here to believe it. From outdoor activities, like volleyball, putt-putt golf, outdoor carousels (!), and more, to indoor games (full-size arcade games, air hockey, foosball, skeetball, and others), you will feel like you have a whole theme park to yourself. Also, you get to stay at a house with a pool connected to a really fast water slide!

I stayed with my family of five, parents, father and mother in-law, sister and brother in-law, and two aunts, and all us loved the the estate because it offered each of us different things to do (video games for me and the kids, jogging and walking around the island for my wife and in-laws, carousel rides and ball pit for my young nieces, etc).

Finally, Andrew, the owner, and Felicia, the property manager, were fantastic. I had a minor issue with one of the TV remote controls, and Andrew, despite being on vacation across the country, was texting me with help and even connected me with the media guy that installed the system.

Truly a five star experience. I would not come back to Orlando again unless I stayed at the Ever After Estate.

Marion W
Sun City Center, Florida
“Perfect location for the "Winsor Family Reunion"”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The Ever After Estate had something for everyone. The lagoon pool and slide was a big hit. The arcade games were played by young and old, and we ranged from ages 5 to 85.
The theatre was enjoyed and so comfortable. We even had a golf and horseshoe tournament for the more active members of our family. A few even tried their luck at fishing. We could be busy or just relax in the hammocks or screened porches. We all enjoyed a great Mexican catered dinner one evening. We had comfortable sleeping arrangements for 27 people. It will be a wonderful memory for all of us.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having all of these things exclusively for our family.
Liked least: stairs in the main building
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Abi V
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Amazingly Awesome”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Thank you Andrew for renting us your Estate! We travelled as a group of 30 work colleagues and we couldn't have asked for a more helpful host. The house was great and just what we needed. Andrew was there on the end of email from the day of booking, right up to our arrival and even while we were there and considering the time difference (from the UK), he answered all queries very quickly. Felicia and crew were incredible and so helpful. There was plenty for us to do if we were at the house and close in proximity to Orlando for those that wanted to go out and about. Thank you once again!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The master bedroom :)
Liked least: the weight limit on the carousel!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing