“Good food, Good friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheeser's Palace

Cheeser's Palace
Ranked #21 of 197 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food, Good friendly service”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is was our second visit. As before we had good friendly service; the waitress was attentive and our order was prompt. The food was good quality, with reasonable portions. Good value, I would recommend this restaurant to others. Please note on my last visit the restaurant was very busy around the lunch period, possibly due to the farmers market held in Sunday.

• Visited September 2013

Orlando, Florida
“we stopped going”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I really enjoyed that it is a family business but pricing increased. It is great if you would like to learn about cheeses or have a GREAT dessert.

Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Nice quaint/cozy place”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Service was good, food portions were good, prices were on par for the area. Athmosphere was good, overall great experience and will return.

• Visited July 2013
Oakdale, Pennsylvania
“Nice quiet place for breakfast and lunch.”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

New to the area and visiting, I had both on the same day - the omelet at breakfast was so good I decided why bothering looking elsewhere? I was not disappointed, the chicken salad was delicious. Service was great, the staff were attentive and friendly. I did not find the prices unreasonable, but then I am not from the area. I know my newly relocated relative will be coming here often.

• Visited July 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Average breakfast for high prices”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

To start: the service was good. The food was OK; fairly small portions of standard breakfast fare. The prices, however, are high for a small town like Clermont.

Visited July 2013