We stayed in a Condo #408. Don't know what the regular price was for this unit as we purchased it thru a time share deal. Our cost for my wife and I was $200 for the entire week. The unit held 6 of us. There was a master bed room with a king size bed and master bathroom, another bedroom with 2 regular beds, a large living area, and a small kitchen complete with frig., microwave, toaster. There was also a built in small washer /dryer unit. The bathroom was decent sized. Each bedroom had a nice sized TV, and the living area had a larger TV. The living area had 2 straight chairs, sleeper sofa, and kitchen table with 5 chairs. My only real complaint was that the rooms needs a touch up with some fresh paint in places. There were 4 nice swimming polls that were open 24 hours for enjoyment. My complaints against Summer Bay
was what they offered beyond this. The putt-putt was $5 to play. The ski-doo's cost $65 for l/2 hour !!!!. They advertise fishing but no such thing exists. They have a small dock that they do not allow fishing off of one side. The other side is filled with weeds and boats parked. The bait shop doesn't open until 10AM and 90 degrees long after the fish that may be there have gone to the deep water. The location is very good as it is on highway 192 which leads to everything in the area including Disney. If 6 people can stay a week for under $600 it is a GOOD deal if you have to pay over $1000 then you might want to look around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando's world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we've got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot(R), Magic Kingdom(R) Park or Universal Studios Florida(R).Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts
- Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts Florida/Clermont