“Great pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Connecticut
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Arriving in Clermont from Ct- this is the first place we stopped to eat. We had their margarita pizza and it was very good. Our waitress was very busy- as everyone working there was- yet she greeted us warmly. She explained they were running a bit short staffed this evening and apologized if she seemed "quick" with us. She brought our drinks promptly and the pizza came out pretty quick also. We would visit again if we were staying in the area but you should visit and enjoy.

• Visited March 2014

CLERMONT
“Pizza? Salad? What do I choose? The Best”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My absolute favorite is: pizza-thin crust-hot Italian sausage & roasted red peppers.
Oh wait a minute. My absolute favorite is: Tuscan Chicken Chopped. Oh wait.....it's their Meatball sandwich. Darn, I just can't make up my mind. Everything....and I mean everything is sooo good! And to be honest, I am not a huge pizza fan. Flippers turned me around.
Love the casual atmosphere, friendly wait staff & cleanliness. This is a keeper.

• Visited February 2014
Florida
“Love the Pizza”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I am a NY pizza type of guy but I like Flippers. My wife and kids like the Mediterranean Chicken and the Margarita. Mine are the 4 Cheese and Meat Lovers. Draft beer is available and the have Fat Tire

Visited January 2014
Ohio
“Too Cheesey”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My wife & I stopped here on a whim. The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable but the pizza was not. We ordered a 14" traditional pizza w/pepperoni. I will say, it was on our table in 10-12 min and it was piping hot. The problem is the preparation. More cheese than I've ever seen on a pizza & less sauce than I've ever seen. Although there was pepperoni, the cheese overpowered it and the crust which may have been OK. I probably will not return as I nor my wife enjoyed our meal.

“Fantastic Pizza & Great service”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of visiting Clermont and walking into this little establishment which was fantastic from the moment I entered to the taking my 1st bite.

As I was driving by, I was sold on the Flippers after Watching a Small little waitress with a bright smile, just grin me down and at that point I was sold to walk in.

The place is small but quaint, very smooth decor that makes you feel right at your grandmothers kitchen. It smelled of fresh yeast and cheese, which I love. The only draw back was the floor which looked beat up and chewed on, from years of use.

I was politely seated at window seat that gave me a great view of the mountains (yes, mountains/hills in florida) that had a fantastic view which demanded pictures.

As I was seated I was asked for what I wanted which I ordered a hawaiian pizza, which my waitress asked if I wanted a personal or a whole. Im glad she suggested the personal, because even the personal was large. Which more than filled me up.

- The cheese was evenly melted, and had a great fresh taste to it, topped with the ham, and pineapple made it great
- It was brought out on a small dish that looked like a Knights Shield, which was amusing, I hadn't figured out if that was for effect or just coincidence.
- The pizza was cooked at just the right temp, so when it got to me it didn't burn my mouth like most places normally do.

after I was done eating, I was advised about the desert menu, which I ordered a cheese cake. It was ok, tasted a bit like jam and cheese cake. (wouldn't suggest, unless your dying for it)

But Every few mins my Waitress would check on me making sure my palate was taken care of with her bright smile.

The menu consists of

Pizza
Salads
Flat Bread Meals
Sandwiches
Pasta's
(Also has a great Lunch special)

So all an all I give this place a **** stars

Well done. Casey