“Atmosphere needs to be updated but food is very good”
Review of 801 City Grille

801 City Grille
Ranked #29 of 228 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This restaurant in Downtown Clermont is worth a try for their food and service. Don't let the decor dissuade you from giving it a try. The fish and steaks are particularly tasty. Reservations are always a good idea especially on the weekend.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I visited with a group of friends. The wait staff didn't coordinate the service to the tables and my table always had great service and the other friends waiters were terrible.
My food and others at my table was very good.
I've been here with just my husband and the service and food was excellent.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

service was good prime rib was to die for and the wine selection went perfectly. this remains one of our favorite resturaunts in Clermont

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Al food is excellent. My favorite food is ercargot, prepared perfectly at City Grill. Also, they are fine sauce experts.
I Highly recommend this restaurant for all dinners.

1  Thank dickschlosser
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been here in almost a year but it remains an excellent choice in downtown Clermont.

Jasmine (Jazz) provided excellent attentive service with a friendly attitude. The only minor issue was a delay in receiving my drink from the bar which I believe was caused by it being happy hour which a bit overwhelmed them. The bar was packed but not many diners on a Wednesday night.

I had my usual prime rib and, once again, it was excellent. The soup of the day was tomato basil and was all that I could expect it to be.

This is the closest to fine dining that one will find in downtown Clermont. Paper napkins and no tablecloths but high quality food and service. A little more creativity on the menu could easily raise this to a 5 star establishment.

I will definitely return on future visits to Clermont.