“SWEET is the perfect description for this place!”
other traveller has booked this property
More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Splash park! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com M & M Mania Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Splash park! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
M & M Mania Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of several open area rooms - the 'bubble gum parlor'..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Vintage Coca-Cola Room w/ Vending Machine, Ring Toss Game...More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Carnival Treats Room has King-Sized bed--actual built-in booth with Carnival Games...
Playin' in the ballpit...More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of several dining areas..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Hershey's Room - Enjoy a Massage! More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of Two Kitchens - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
'Ye Ol' Candy Shop Living Room - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Lollipop Ballroom ! - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
Milky Way Galaxy Laser Tag Bedroom - More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
One of the arcades (w/ disco lights)..More photos: www.sweetescapehouse.com
The Hershey's bedroom has massage chairs, massage tables, inversion table...
Cotton Candy room w/ Carnival Booth!
Hershey's Kisses
Pepsi Pinball Diner Bedroom
Karaoke Room
Solve The Mystery of the Cereal Killer!
What's the Scoop?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 54 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeff G
“SWEET is the perfect description for this place!”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I don't even know where to start. Right from the moment we inquired about this place Andrew and his staff were on top of it answering all of our questions (and they were plentiful) quickly. We didn't tell the kids where we were going, as to keep it a surprise. It was so much fun seeing the smiles and the "OMG Where are we?" squeals from the tweens. We had 35 people ranging from 2 years old to 86 and everyone loved this place, they are already asking when can we go back. I loved how it was close enough to enjoy all Orlando has to offer but we were hidden in our own little piece of heaven. The only thing I would do different is skip the theme parks! We had our own! Neither the adults nor the kids wanted to leave. The home is very well cared for and it shows! The beds and pillows were super comfy, they even had pack-n-plays for the littlest ones in our group. Thank you Andrew, Belinda, Nikki, Harold & Ginger for making this a vacation our family will never forget!

Your age range 35-49
Deadra H
“Super fun. Your own little theme park.”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed at the Sweet Escape for a week . The grands had the time of their life. They thought it was better than Disney World. The property was exactly as described but better. The beds are so comfortable. There is so much room you never feel crowded no matter how many people are there. We had so much fun with karaoke at night. There is just so much there and only good things to say about it all. The grocery store is just a short ride away and no trouble to get to but I would advise you to try to get your groceries before arriving because you are not going to want to leave for anything once you get there. Hope to try out the other properties next.

putt99
Detroit, Michigan
“THE BEST CHRISTMAS VACATION”
Reviewed 23 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Absolutely loved the place . We will be back. Everything was perfect as expected. love ginger she is very sweet and came out whenever needed . Just my advice for smaller kids KEEP YOUR EYES ON THEM. We went with 10 adults and 18 children and we all enjoyed ourselves. Def something for everyone to do . It gets really dark at night NOOOOOO LIGHTS outside. But it’s very quiet . Grocery store is miles away. I wouldn’t drive after dark because it’s so dark and scary lol but for the most part my 4 year old is still talking about the “ “candy house “ so my job is done .. making my kids happy . Thanks Andrew n ginger !

2 Jan 2018
Aw, thanks for your SWEET review ! I hope your family has many more "best Christmases" at our estate homes in the future!!

To clarify for others reading this review, the poster originates from inner-city Detroit. The Sweet Escape is located in suburban Orlando on its own privately-gated 5 acre tract. We are located barely 10 minutes from major chain grocery stores like Publix, fast food restaurants, shopping centers, etc; It's certainly a contrast from the inner-city but the area is similar to one featuring homes on acreage in any USA-suburban region... Let us know if you have any questions !

--Andrew Greenstein
Lisa M
Bradenton, Florida
“Not so sweet”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

As a guest in this rental, it is my OPINION, the carpet looked dirty and was smelly. In my opinion, the white couch was so grossly worn, I didn't want to sit on it. In my opinion, the cots were horribly uncomfortable. In my opinion, the spare pillows looked stained and smelled. In my opinion, the artwork and decor, while fun in the pictures, felt personally overwhelming, excessive, sometimes creepy and amateur. It is my opinion, that all future guests should take pictures of each room before settling in and then just before leaving (much like a rental car company requires you to do before leaving with the car) as the owner will charge you extra for "things" and threaten to sue you when you write a "false" "not factual" review on their property. I certify these are my opinions based on my personal feelings and experience, not facts.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Nov 2017
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy my home as I take great pride in it, great care of it, and thoroughly love sharing it with families who appreciate its beauty, its luxuriousness, and its sheer fun factor.

It is my understanding that you were part of a huge group who stayed at The Sweet Escape in September and that after staying there, you personally changed your public Facebook cover page to show a picture of you and all of the others having a great time at the ice cream pool (also showing that your group threw my chairs into the pool : ( )
Upon check-in, we walked Susan (the person responsible for this contract/booking) through the entire estate for 40 minutes, showed every room, and detail--and she signed off that the home was in "A+ first class condition." I understand that you arrived sometime after your group had already established themselves, made some mess, and that they had you sleep on a spare rollaway bed rather than in one of our luxury beds. I am saddened that happened to you and disappointed that you feel this reflects poorly on my home--which I firmly believe to be one of the most beautiful and best-cared for vacation homes in the world.

In addition to constant vacuming, standard cleaning & deodorizing, we have our carpets professionally cleaned 2x per month. The "smell" you experienced was from a professional carpet cleaning we had done prior to your arrival. I have never considered it to be an offensive one. We do also replace our carpets far more than any other vacation home rental and are actually replacing some this month based strictly on time and not any level of wear.

Around the property we have SEVEN couches and we do indeed, have the white one in the "Candy Around The World" living room slated for replacement in January. It's only 18 months old but simply has some cracking in the faux leather material. This kind of minor thing will certainly happen from time to time in a vacation rental estate of any caliber. I am personally very picky and I didn't consider those few fabric cracks to be a cause for rush delivery but upon review of your post, I'm looking into getting a new one quicker.

Most of our guests sleep on our King, Queen, & Bunk beds and often ask us "wow-- I MUST know where such comfortable mattresses came from?" (the secret is in luxury foam mattress pads we add to the top!)...We try out best to make the spare rollaway beds (referred to you in your review as "cots") as comfy as possible--and do supply the best in rollaways...I see that when you alerted us to your lack of comfort, we sent people right over to add additional springs, mattress toppers, and make your stay more comfortable.

I am sorry you find our art work to be "creepy" or "amateur." I admit that having had more than 15,000 people at Sweet Escape to date, I have never heard of such a thing. I love my art and paid tens of thousands of dollars to have it all custom-created for our walls --to be enjoyed by so many. It looks EXACTLY as it does on our website! I guess we each have our own opinion... : (

Indeed, if you write a false review of our property (which you did prior to this one), we will protect our interests.

We certainly do not charge anyone for anything without cause and we DO a thorough walkthrough w/ optional pictures upon every guest arrival. Remember: You're entrusting us with a small security deposit and, in turn, we're entrusting you with a multi-million dollar estate and its contents. The vast majority of our guests do excellently-- a few, like your group-- throw chairs in the pool.

I wish there was something I could do to make this better for you but if even our family-friendly murals are "creepy," I'm at a loss. Please feel free to call me to discuss. 352-978-6122

-Andrew Greenstein/Owner
Tommy B
Toronto, Canada
“A great time was had by ALL”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My wife and I with our kids and 7 grandkids aged 2-6, (total of 15) stayed at Sweet Escape for the second time in 3 years. The experience was amazing and better than the time before which we didn't think would be possible. For families who want to hang out together, this is the ultimate family holiday. The place is very comfortable with large open areas to eat and play together. Our three year olds remembered everything about our first time here and our new memories from this trip will last a lifetime. I highly recommend a holiday at Sweet Escape. Also the communication and responsiveness of Andrew and Ginger was first rate.

30 Oct 2017
It was great to meet you, Tommy! Thanks for your review...I hope to see you and your family at any of our unique properties in the future. - Andrew
Chetna S
“Best place peaceful”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

It was most wonderful to spend time here, quite not a soul for miles. I had left my Bluetooth contacted them through Facebook and guess what they replied and mailed my Bluetooth all the way back to Canada , unbelievable thank you so much to the team and Andrew Greenstein.

Anne P
“Absolute magic”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Everything was perfect, couldn't ask for anything better or done different. Extraordinary. We were a large group (29) and everyone loved it!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing