“Ribs takeout was great ”
Review of Uncle Kenny's BBQ

Uncle Kenny's BBQ
Ranked #5 of 201 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Clermont, Florida
“Ribs takeout was great ”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Took out rack of ribs for Friday afternoon takeout with great success.
The sweet sauce was great and the ribs were fall off the bone fantastic. The baked beans were a great side treat and the service was fast and friendly. This BBQ winner is a winner with a great selection of meat dishes that make the Atkins diet a real pleasure.

Orlando, FL
“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent bbq, big portions. Just needs to be more visible, too hidden back in a small shopping center and no real signage out by the road, never even knew this place was there till a friend took me. Now that I've found it, I'll be back!

Visited October 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Super BBQ - at last!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Not very "posh" plastic cutlery and paper napkins, but BOY! that BBQ is great, You can see why they have won so many awards and cups. Good service, very friendly. We searched and searched for great BBQ and at last we found it.

Visited May 2013
Clermont, Florida, United States
“disappointed”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

me and my family went here a few times and really enjoyed the food. there pulled pork has to be one of my favorites. the last visit i had was a complete let down and i don't think i will ever be going back. it wasn't the food that let this place down it was the service. Me and my younger brother decided to eat here as our family was all else where so we pull up to uncle Kennys. we walk in the door on the restaurant side of the place and its pretty quiet, the waitress is in the corner chatting away to what looked like friends and she even looked at us yet did not even come over. so me and my brother proceeded to seat ourselves after waiting awkwardly at the door for 10 mins. we made our way to a booth and as soon as the server saw this, that's when she decided to give us her attention and asked us to move seats, not only that but as we were in the process of moving she was hurriedly trying to take our order, like she just wanted to get us over and done with so she could return to talking. at that point me and my brother decided to just leave and went to oak wood smokehouse instead , where we got wonderful service, big glasses of cold sweet tea and a wonderful rib special. i really liked uncle kennys food but just because we are younger doesn't mean we wont tip or be respectful, im a server myself and i respect everyone that comes to my work, i had hoped the same thing would have been done for me and my brother at uncle kennys.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, FL
“Definite MUST visit”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

From the outside the restaurant looks a little questionable but take the leap and you will find this is the best BBQ you will have anywhere. Absolutely amazing fall off the bone ribs, incredible service and love for the food. This is a true "find" and must visit ...how I missed this restaurant this long is anyone's guess. Top 5 BBQ a restaurants anywhere !

Visited September 2013