“Suprised!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Usually when I want a cheap, quick steak I frequent Logan's or Outback. I decided to try Santa Fe. The price was comparable to both of the establishments above. They had nice simple cocktail choices for me being a bit of a girly girl. The rolls were great and less greasy than Logan's. My steak was cooked perfectly and had a real flame grilled taste to it. I really enjoyed it and intend on coming back again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Santa Fe Cattle Co. 1203 Sunrise Plaza Dr, off the 27.

Worst meal in the USA.

The steak had clearly been grilled, taken off to rest then put back on the heat. Tough and tasteless - inexcusable. Service poor (and the guy was a 'bit odd' - kept want to 'retrieve' things for us and talk about vegetables). Wife's steak was almost inedible. Kids didn't like their food much.

Toilets were dirty, waste paper all over the floor and smelly - unusual for the USA.

Guess we might have hit this on a bad night...but....so might you. There are so many better places to eat, why waste the time or risk the food here?

On the bright side, the décor was good. Cowboy themed, odd stuffed animal etc. Oh and I liked the beer served in a big preserving glass jar - that was quite cool...Shame about the crap food.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We rent a vacation villa in the same neighbourhood as this restaurant. We love dropping in for a great lunch, cold drinks, dinner or just drinks and appetizers. The staff is friendly and we really appreciate Brad. His service is awesome and he is a great guy.
We consider this our neighbourhood bar and look forward to returning next March.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on the way through Clermont for dinner. Parking lot empty....should have been a sign! Waiter was taking care of the tables but the kitchen was having problems. 45 minutes later dinner arrived. Steaks were tough as shoe leather. Management had a bad attitude when we nicely asked what was up BUT he did comp 2 meals of the 4 in the end. Thanks but no thanks!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had lunch at Sante Fe with a group of 12. We were greeted and seated quickly. Our servers were friendly and attentive keeping our drinks full and making sure that we had everything we requested. Most of the food was very good except for the steak. They were out of T-bones so I ordered a medium-well Ribeye. Instead it came out very well done, dry, and tasteless. When I pointed this out to the server she was very accomodating and offered to have another one prepared. I refused since everyone else was already eating. The manager came over shortly after and removed it from our bill. We will return but unfortunately even though Cattle Company is in the name I don't think it is the place for a steak. Service was great and Chicken Tenders looked very good. I would rate a 3 but because of good service went with 4.