Crown Club Inn Orlando By Exploria Resorts
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
1,550 results
All reviewsresort amenitiesfree breakfastdisney worldfamily vacationnice staysummer baywater parknice resortparkspoolsactivitiesorlandoshuttlethemewaterparkclubhouselake
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was a neat place for families. The price was great. The rooms were large and very clean. The staff was congenial and interested in making each visitor happy. The complimentary, hot breakfast was very good with a wide variety of items which would satisfy everyone in the family.

The hotel is located on a guarded time share resort. There were several pools and snack bars for your convenience. Getting waited on was a bit of a problem at the Tiki Bar, so after a long wait for service, my Wife and I opted to leave the resort and visited one of the many restaurants nearby. There are lots of restaurants, stores, etc., close to the resort.

The area attractions are a short drive away on highways that are usually congested, but worth this inconvenience.

This is one of the best deals for families visiting the area on a budget.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I researched for months before purchasing a trip to Florida with my family (spouse/2 year old daughter) I booked through Expedia and I was overwhelmed with all the hotels in the area and the constant read of bad posts. At the time of my research this hotel had no bad reviews. I had an amazing experience there. I am reading reviews about errors in check ins and with smoking. I think these problems are caused by the booking agencies and not Crown Club Inn AND they are 100% non smoking hotel so complaints about getting booked into smoking rooms are invalid. I arrived 30 minutes before check in time and I had no where else to go and to manager hurried me into an available room so I didn't have to sit in the lobby for 30 minutes. They have security when you drive in which they stand by (you will feel safe here) and the grounds are well kept. They have heated pools and all that was offered online was available to us during our stay (all pictures are accurate). Staff are VERY friendly and customers come first there, they even step aside when you walk by. For the price you pay you definitely get your money worth. Disney and Sea World are a quick 20-30 minutes away and a Walmart/Target are within a mile. Many shops and restaurants are near by. It's close to all the tourists events but far enough out that it is quiet. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I was looking for a suite style hotel for our Orlando vacation. This one was reasonably priced with the added bonus of being on the grounds of a timeshare resort so we were able to use their amenities along with the pool at our hotel. The sunsets from the lakeside beach were wonderful! The room came with a very mini kitchenette, but it met our needs for the most part. One dislike was that there was only 1 TV and it was situated so you could really only watch it from the bed not the couch. We would have preferred it to be where we could sit on the couch and watch in the evenings. This hotel is several miles past Disney's Animal Kingdom so it's not right in the thick of things, not that many restaurants right nearby but we like to get away from the crowds so it was perfect for us.

Room Tip: Pool side has a nicer view. Ice machines near the elevator are quite noisy, avoid the center rooms if you can.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank smubbb
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Stayed here while taking a timeshare tour of Summer Bay resorts. This was a Holiday Inn Express the first time we stayed here. The breakfast in the morning is very good, but very busy. If you go before the Disney shuttle leaves the place is packed. We waited and had a nice breakfast eggs, sausage, toast, etc. This is located in a gated resort so walking around in the evening is very safe and comfortable. Will stay here again next time I am in Orlando.

Room Tip: The Chinese place next to Publix is a great place for carry out.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. For less than $70 per night (including resort fee and tax), this is one of the best deals I've found in the Disney World area. The staff member at check in was friendly and efficient. The lobby was clean and nicely decorated. We had a corner room and it was big and clean, if a bit sparingly decorated. The beds were hard but still comfortable enough. Breakfast was more or less a continental breakfast with eggs and sausage added on. There was a good variety of food: bagels, danishes, muffins, cereal, etc. A family near us asked for a certain type of muffin that they'd had on a previous morning and one of the staff members quickly brought some out for them.

There were several pools on property, including one at the Crown Club Inn itself. The two year old in our party enjoyed the kid's water play area. We also spent time at the pool at the clubhouse. It was well maintained and clean. Although we didn't use the mini-golf or water park areas, they both looked fun. The pace at this resort was much more laid back than any of the Disney resorts or the hotels closer to the parks. People seemed relaxed, in less of a hurry, and friendlier.

I would strongly recommend having a car if you stay at this hotel. It is a bit far from the Universal / Sea World / I-Drive area but you can be to the parking lot of any of the Disney parks within 15 minutes, as long as you are driving and not leaving at a peak time. We did not try out the Disney shuttle. There are TONS of restaurants and souvenir shops in the area and most of the souvenir shops have decent quality stuff. Compared to the other main tourist areas in Orlando, this is probably the least congested area you can stay in.

As locals, this was a great place for us since we were driving our own car, were less concerned with getting to the parks at opening, and were looking for some relaxation.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends