“Perfect hotel in a great location”

Crown Club Inn Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for five days while vacationing in the area and I couldn't be more happy with the experience. Quick check in. Clean and spacious room. Access to all of summer bay resorts pools and activities. Good breakfast. Close to disney and other nearby attractions. What more can you ask for. Definitely will be back.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jacc0408
Write a ReviewReviews (1,518)

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here 2 times on this holiday,Stayed 1 night at the start and 2 nights at the end,The first stay was in a room with a view of the lakes the second stay was overlooking the pool and lake on the ground floor,The hotel was very good in a nice quiet location,The breakfast was of a good quality and a good selection,The rooms were big and had a sink,microwave and coffee maker they were very clean and you felt safe as it is in a gated community,I would def go back when in Orlando

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lesdeeYorkshire
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

If no one is on either side of your room then you have a chance of sleep. Otherwise be prepared to hear every single word through walls as if in your room! AC makes loud noises. W W Marketing company booked my stay as long as I listened to RCI's time share presentation for 90 min but actually took 4 hours and I still had to go back the next morning to get my tickets for Park that was not free-but discounted. At this point I believe that they should have been given free or at the very least a no cost upgrade from Hotel to Condos. Not very good sales techniques...in other words if you're trying to sell timeshare of condos and customer is already dissatisfied we with hotel; then you give that stay for same rate as hotel. But not RCI... they wanted me to sign for timeshare immediately in order to move my room free of charge. They were more concerned about making a sale rather than addressing the inconveniences that were being experienced each day. Going to try Orange Lakes resort just a minute away... heard a lot of good things about the resort.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank D N
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We booked through Hotwire.com and got the room for $42.00 a night, the room we stayed in had two full beds, but no microwave or refrigerator, but it was ok. The room didn't have a ceiling light so it was a little dim even with the wall lamps on. We left Sunday morning so we weren't involved in the sinck hole incident. The area was beautiful and we had free breakfast every day, eggs, bagel, sausage, muffins, cereal, milk, orange, juice, apple juice, passion fruit juice, toast. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank iamsunflower2011
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I checked in with my kids the day the sinkhole swallowed up one of the buildings on this 64 acre property. I had already paid to reserve one night so when I checked in and found out this was same property that was on the Yahoo news page that morning, I was shocked. At first I was told their would be no hot water but a few hour later to our surprise the pipe broken by the 60ft sinkhole was repaired and hot water was restored. Our buidling was perfect and sinkhole free, plus the huge, free breakfast was perfect. Since we were only there one night I asked the front desk person if we could still use the pools after check out and she said yes. So after a morning at Disney we came back late afternoon and cooled off in the pool. I plan to stay here everytime we use our Disney passes. Love that it's near the "four corners" Super Walmart too. We were extremely pleased with this hotel even during a natural disaster.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Besides the fact that the room was just a little outdated. Who cares this place was great. A little hotel within the Summer Bay resorts. Well worth it. Clean, comfortable and a lot fun. Although we were at the hotel and not the resort we were still able to use all of there facilities and participate in the activities.They had 4 pools 2 of which stayed open 24hrs and 2 till midnight. They thought of everything for kids as well as parents and grandparents. The staff was helpful and friendly. They were not banging on my door before 10. People are going to complain about the free breakfast. Guess what? It's free. If you don't eat pork like myself they had other things to choose from. If you dont wont that Denny's and Publix is right next door. My 12yr old had no complaints we booked for 7days 6 nights and not one day did he complain. Job Well done Summer Bay. Thank you Crown Inn. Oh yea they brought the alligators to you. 15-20 minutes from Disney or Universal depending on traffic.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the pools that way you dont have to go outside to watch your kids
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank PirateMoma
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

I am staying there right now and all I can say is the staff are brilliant. The room is big and clean. The bed is a firm mattress just the way I like it. The hotels location is ideal to be away from everything but not too far for to be onside red close enough. Free wifi and breakfast. Can't go wrong.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Hiresh_hk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#10 of 17 in Clermont
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club

Been to Crown Club Inn Orlando By Exploria Resorts? Share your experiences!