Serena Inn
Rodeway Inn(Clermont)
US$84
US$137
US$132
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont(Clermont)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$67
US$81
US$73
US$91
US$89
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I have stayed here 2 separate times and WILL NOT be returning. The first time I was here there was a lady named Rhonda who was the manager and she was great! Very nice, great customer service, and fixed all of our problems. I returned my second time to find out that Rhonda was "moved to another property" and now the place has gone down the tubes. Now they have some rude Indian lady running the place and it is disgusting. The housekeepers werent the best at first, but now I dont think they do anything. my sheets didnt even look like they had been changed!!! I requested service and didnt get it. There are bugs everywhere, and the pool has turned green!! The new manager is very rude and doesnt care about anything. Dont stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Anonymous A
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My family and I stayed at the Serena Inn for just one night after a mix up with booking arrangements meant we couldn't get in to our nearby rented villa until the next day. It was the nearest Inn and also very late at night when we checked in so we had little choice. Please do not stay here unless you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. The rooms were less than basic. A fridge and microwave in one room, nothing but a bed in our room and no electricity in the third room. The rooms were dingy and smelly and other residents looked "less than desirable". Bedding didn't look clean enough to sleep in so we "rested" on top of the covers. We also left the lights on to try and prevent being disturbed by "undesirables" who lurked on the landings and car park. We also discovered upon returning home that we had been charged for 4 rooms instead of 3. Overall rating out of 10....... minus 5.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family