“Something I have never experienced in Orlando”

Hummer Off-Road Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Off Road Hummer Orlando is a multipurpose off road facility with everything you need for unique adventure. Test your skills at driving through water, mud, over hills, and whatever else the outdoors throws at you! This is one experience you will never forget!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I'm not to big into cars or trucks, but the experience of driving a hummer in a mudding/off road conditions was one of the best times I've ever had. When I decided to go I wasn't to excited, I'm from Orlando I've been going on thrill rides all my life I figured this would be like go karting in a tank. I am so happy I actually went they've got some amazing off road courses! I want to go back so much fun!

3  Thank Scottydukes42
There are newer reviews for Hummer Off-Road Experience

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This place is awesome! They have so many hummers to choose from and the course you drive them through is insane fun. Its fun for all ages. Worth the drive to the location.

2  Thank Orlando_Diva123
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you want something different then you have to try this. Something that YOU can do, not just another ride. It was great to be out of doors and with people who know what they are doing. Looking forward to my next experience.

2  Thank Ruth T
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Whoever wants to have an out-of-this-world FUN, has to try Hummer Off Road Experience. It's the place you never want to leave. Highly recommend! Bring family, friends, or as a couple. It's clean, organized, and incredibly informative. They have a ton of Hummers you can choose from.

4  Thank Davetheprotraveler
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We had such a great time! Everyone was so nice. We had a group of 10 that ranged in age from 12-59 and made us feel right at home. I don't think I laughed so hard and had so much fun like that in a long time.

4  Thank My3kids2