“Good coffee and muffins, friendly staff”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Clermont
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Davenport, Florida
“Good coffee and muffins, friendly staff”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went to the Haines City, FL location this morning and Ice Coffee was very good, and coffee cake muffin was delicious.

Visited July 2014

Moore, Oklahoma
“Every morning before Disney”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was an every morning stop before Disney. The kids had to have their donuts. Geez. But this place is fast and they are crazy busy! BUT they keep a smile on their face and super nice.

Visited June 2014
Walt Disney World, Florida
“best coffee”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

every time I enter a DD the smell of fresh donuts and coffee are to die for, the girls and a few guys are always on the money, fast courteous and always have a smile for you.

Visited April 2014
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Nothing beats Dunkins!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Close to where we were staying, passed every morning on our way to Disney!! Nothing beats a hot cup of Dunkin coffee!!

Visited March 2014
Orlando
“have a backup plan when they mess up your order”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been here many times in the last couple of months. I love DD. I love their coffee, donuts, and sandwiches. This particular DD is just not good. These are things that have happened over the last six months.

*At least 7 times they've made me pull up after ordering, which puts the driver in an awkward spot because now you are in everyone's way because you are in incoming parking lot traffic, and vehicles that are parked can't get out because you are blocking them.

*I ordered a chicken salad sandwich, but when I got to my destination it was tuna fish. I don't eat fish and had to throw it away and was hungry. When I received this sandwich they couldn't print me a receipt, so when I told them about this later they would not refund it/replace it.

*So many stale donuts.

*So limited on variety of donuts after noon, yet they stay open until 11pm.

*Toasted items, so toasted they were burned.

*Argumentative/incompetent staff.

I've learned my lesson, no longer will I come to this location.

• Visited January 2014