“excellent breakfast.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch
Reviewed 5 August 2018

excellent breakfast. great service and friendly wait staff. we went on a Saturday morning around 11:00. didn't have to wait long for a table. Well worth it.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I was looking for something new besides Cracker Barrel for breakfast in Clermont. I decided to go to Keke’s instead. I’m happy with the decision as the food and service was very good. It was crowded but we got in fairly quick. I ordered an omelette, my wife got the Florida Waffle which was delicious. All portions were plenty enough for 2 people. The waiter constantly checking on us and ensured that the coffees were filled. Price wise, it is compatible with similar establishments which neither cheap or expensive. I would recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great all around breakfast. We’ve been to Keke’s numerous times at different locations. All of them seem to be busy constantly. Always a good place to take friends and family from out of town. Food is always on point. I had the Florida Waffle. Came with loads of fruit and whipped cream. I also had the side of grilled ham.

If you want a good local breakfast place, this is it. There is usually a wait so come early. Food was good, coffee was refilled promptly, and they never seem to have a problem with my 2 year old either. Give it a go. You won’t regret it.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

It might take you 20-30 minutes to get a seat but it's worth it. Breakfast was delicious....Omelettes and French Toast were to die for! Service was friendly and attentive. Our waitress gave us water to go... first time... never had that happen before. Would go back again next time we are in town!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I do not leave Claremont while visiting family unless I get to make a stop at Keke’s! Pancakes are a must! They’re the size of your head and you’ll def need a box! I’d eat here everyday if I could because of the overall service, pricing and cleanliness.