“Great Food”

Sarahs Greek & Mediterranean Deli
Ranked #36 of 210 Restaurants in Clermont
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stumbled across this place as we left the Walmart on the 27. The food is excellent, our party of four had two gyro plates, this included piles of lamb, i had a very fresh salad and some fantastic hummus with mine but there is a great selection of sides so you have plenty to choose from. We also had stuffed grape/vine leaves that were fab, one of the party had a chicken wrap that was tasty and lastly one of us had a tuna salad, very nice. It was our last night in Florida so we couldn't go back for the chicken and lamb kebabs which also looked superb. This is a family run restaurant with a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We heard about this place from our neighbors, and it was amazing! Some of the best greek food I've ever had! The attention to detail is outstanding, even for take out! They put the extra effort in. Family run place. Best, and smoothest hummus I've ever had! Very fresh and made in house!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Everything we tasted was delicious and freshly made. The Mousaka was the best I ever had....simply delicious. The family that runs the restaurant makes you feel right at home. We enjoyed our meals and will definitely return.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

My ex wife is a regular here, and I was "dragged" here last Thanksgiving along with my son. I am so glad that I came!! I took a pic in my iPhone so I would remember to rate the place. It's a nice family run place, everyone pitches in, and it's all about the food. It reminds me of the kind of place you would find in New York City or New Jersey. When I lived up there you always wanted that family restaurant where people were nice and treated you well and the ethnic food was authentic. The Greek and Mediterranean is fresh and good. It's not expensive at all, and a little travel tip here: the Walmart that has all the official Disney stuff is across the street at Walmart prices.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We had the gyro special. Very good. Service was quick and friendly. We try And go every couple of weeks.