“Great Fun for the Whole Family”

Joseph Steed's Archery
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Clermont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Joseph Steed's Archery is located in the rolling hills near Clermont, FL overlooking Lake Apopka in the distance. We are USAA CERTIFIED ARCHERY INSTRUCTORS. We provide the equipment and training necessary to become proficient in the popular sport of archery. We guarantee fun. Also, check out our firearms experience on our website. Our goals are 100% satisfaction, 100% safety and 100% fun. This stuff is a blast. A short drive from all of Central Florida.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

What a Blast!! Who knew archery could be this much fun. I visited with my two sons ages 16 and 14. They loved it! Our instructor Joe was a true pro. We are looking forward to coming back and continuing with the advanced classes.

2  Thank Martin S
Joseph S, Owner at Joseph Steed's Archery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Marty, come back any time. I think I learned as much about computers from your son as he learned about archery from me.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Joe is a really good teacher. My daughter and I had a great time taking lessons from him. I highly recommend Joe's class.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Matt, I am glad to hear you and your daughter enjoyed yourselves, and I hope visiting with us enhanced your trip to Central Florida. Come back to see me next time your daughter has a competition.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My colleague & I wanted to try a new adventure. She & I both took archery classes in college many years ago & thought, why not try it again? We were greeted with warms smiles from Joe & his wife and then led to the range. Joe's instructions & patience with all of us was impeccable. After about the 3rd time up to shoot, the entire group was hitting the bag- gone were the fly away arrows. Joe is either an excellent instructor or we were fabulous students- either way it was impressive how well we all did. I would highly recommend Joseph Steed's Archery class; you will absolutely get your money's worth & have tons of fun along the way! Te Hardy

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Joseph S, Owner at Joseph Steed's Archery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thanks, LaThesia, for the kind review. I would have to give the credit for hitting the target to you. All I did was coach you. Mine was the easier job. Glad you enjoyed it. You know, your friend was here already for her second class. Come back so you can stay up with her.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great instruction with Mr. Steed, both in the classroom and on the range. He provided me with a good overview of the law, proper terminology and safe handling of a gun.

1  Thank tammy g

Thank you, Tammy, for being the first to review my gun classes. I take a lot of pleasure in teaching the safe handling of firearms for sport, recreation and personal and home protection. As you know my range is for training only. It is not open to the public. However, since you and your husband have trained with me you do qualify to use the range for practice by prearranging with me. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was my first class at Joseph Steed's Archery and it won't be my last. I had a great time and learned quite a lot. The instructors were warm and friendly. I am a 50 year old female and wanted to do something different. This is a great sport for individuals and family. I will be going back and taking a few friends. I highly recommend Joseph Steed's.
Nancy

1  Thank Nancy B
Joseph S, Owner at Joseph Steed's Archery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you, Nancy for your kind review. I recall you and your friend having a laughing, hooting good time. I'm happy you allowed us to share it with you.