“Wonderful Hotel With Super Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Due to a planning (and booking) error on my part my wife and I found ourselves without a room for the final night of our Florida vacation. The place we had stayed the previous three nights was booked up, and every other place I checked in the area was also booked (or priced higher than I could afford). Having previously lived in Orlando for five years, we decided to drive toward the Clermont area to look for a place to stay (we have always thought the Clermont Area and Lake County in general are very beautiful areas). When we pulled into the Hampton Inn (a name I have come to trust) it was close to 10 pm. I explained our situation to the front desk staff, and was delighted to hear they had a room available. Even better it was on the 4th floor (we like higher up rooms), and included a free breakfast. Better still they gave us a substantial discount on the room. The interior of the room, like the rest of the hotel, was spotless. The beds were very comfortable. The thermostat on the wall kept the room at a perfect temperature for us the whole night. I could not have asked for a better experience. I was also very appreciative of the discount. I highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Clermont (and if you are looking for a place close to Disney but far enough away from the hustle and bustle you won't go wrong at this Hampton Inn and Suites).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CNB962

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We were at the Hampton as part of a group attending a wedding. Our family of 4 had a queen suite, which was well worth the little extra money to have some extra space and to accomodate an extra guest for one night. It was very clean and all the staff was exceptionally pleasant. The breakfast bar was quite nice, other than the scrambled eggs. Nice big eating area and very attentive staff there. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Barbara N
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We arrived late and the staff were present and very quick to check us into our room. The room was clean and very comfortable. Hot and Cold breakfast in the morning was a great treat. Our stay was brief but very pleasant.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor.
1  Thank suamadre
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Excellent stay at this hotel and will stay at Hampton inn & Suites from now on. This was a wonderful experance. Thank You to Miguel & Manfred and the young lady taking care of Breakfast. Thank You RJ Santarlas

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Only one issue and I'll move on the rest, as its all positive and mgmt immediately addressed it with all smiles. Check-in with Miguel was awful. Took almost 1/2 hr due to specific requirements I had about being on 1 st floor. I had called ahead the day of and spoke with him and it still was a hassle. The next day I did mention to Lisa and the GM and they took very good care of me. I appreciate their attentiveness to comfort my family after a terrible chec-in process. I also had to go to the ER during my stay. (It's conveniently only 5 min away). And the hotel gave us a late check out and was extremely accommodating to us. That speaks volumes in their commitment to their customer. And upon checkout, they even remembered to ask if I was feeling better. As far as location goes, this hotel is close to everything in Clermont. Not intended for a Disney / Orlando experience, although not impossible for a 1 day excursion to a tourist attraction in Orlando. We had a family reunion at Lake Louisa, so we stay here an it was an easy 10-15 min drive. Also in walking distance there is a Panera Bread and Carrabbas. Breakfast Lunch an / or Dinner...very convenient. Free breakfast at hotel was the typical Hampton Inn breakfast. Not fine dining, but great for free breakfast, had hot foods. Pool area is really nice,too. It's shaded in the hot afternoon sun, so great to hang out or take a swim without the sun beating straight down on you. I had 2queen suite room, very big in size. And everything was very clean. Great place, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank FL_Native_2006
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Perfect location to stay for business purposes or pleasure. Close to shopping and easy access to US 27 or SR 50. Short ride to Orlando. Room amenities sufficient and safe place to stay. Hotel staff accommodating and price point average.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Pete F
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Great hotel. Family friendly and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Clermont area. My family has stayed at this hotel two times already. The staff is helpful and the complimentary breakfast is plentiful. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

1  Thank Jenny S