“Beyond Expectations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've stayed at this hotel in the past for work requirements nearby and I'm back and I must say that the first time around wasn't an anomaly. Bethany did a wonderful job in exceeding my needs for a bigger room and the comfort I desired (yes I'm a pain when it comes to my hotel room) For me my hotel room isn't "just a bed" I need a comfortable room to get a good nights rest! Also, I can see why Lisa (Peaches) Flemming is a sales manager. Great interpersonal skills and a pleasure to talk to. They sure started my 18 day stay off to a great start!!

Room Tip: Every room is a good room, don't worry about that when staying here
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Terry O

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband had to work in this area and my teenager and I tagged along to be close to universal studios. It was about 20 minutes away. The hotel was clean and quiet. The breakfast was consistently hot and free and coffee was always available in the lobby. We love the big flat TVs and the mini fridge. Never have any issues at a Hampton inn. There was construction going on at this time but it did not interfere with our stay

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Truly enjoyed my stay at Hampton in Clermont, Florida. My room was clean, comfortable and relaxing. Across the street is Panera Bread and Carrabba's Italian Grill, easy walk for lunch or dinner. The staff was very nice and I re-book at this hotel. Great value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca C
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Newly renovated and superbly decorated. Welcoming feeling and accommadating staff. Very clean and well lit. Carrabbas, Outback and Chilis nearby within walking distance or a half mile drive. Very convenient to US 27 and the Florida Turnpike. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Beds are great for a terrific nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast is plentiful and varied from day to day. Everyone should be able to find something to their liking. We have stayed here 8 or 9 times and will certainly return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I travel frequently with my daughter's sports team, and I have to say this was the best hotel stay for us in a LONG TIME. The front desk staff was more than helpful and courteous; the room looked and smelled clean; the pool area was clean; breakfast area was clean and breakfast selection and quality was great. I can't say enough good things about this stay, except I wish it was longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Davina C
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We left a resort in Ft. Lauderdale, and stopped at this hotel. It was better than the resort. The room was nicer, the bed more comfortable, the room cooler, the location convenient, the breakfast better...we were glad we stopped.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene L
Reviewed 31 August 2013

EVERY THING WAS NICE,,, would stay there again if needed...The people were wonderful... the breakfast was good... Next time I would love to use the pool if all possible..... Thank you!!!! I would love to tell my friends about this Hotel, but no one comes to this location in Central Florida.. That we deal with...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#10 of 17 in Clermont

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!