“My favourite Hampton in Florida”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I stay always at Hamptons on my business trips. The Hampton in Clermont is my favourite. my decoration in the lobby, always friendly and helpful people. I will come back, for sure. Carrabbas is right across the street, very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bavaria49

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My second stay here and very pleased with staff, service, location, and breakfast. Front desk was friendly, efficient and professional. room was comfortable, clean as was the hotel itself. Carraba's next door added to our enjoyment.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank JohnnyMac100
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We were in town for a wedding with several hunder other people. We were given a smoking room when we reserved a non-smoking room but this issue was quickly resolved. clean room, friendly staff, pretty great hot breakfast for free! People partied in the lobby all hours and apparently didn't have issues, but I believe this was because we basically reserved the entire hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Janie M
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Everything was wonderful. Starting with the front desk, Janile and Azaria check in was easy and quick and very friendly. I asked to be moved and front desk said no problem so nexted day Bibi head -housekeeping told me I could take my things down to front desk and when room was ready she would take care of it so I didn't have to wait and go about my day. We got back to room that evening and a sweet note and everything was perfect! Housekeeper Tonya did a great job with the room. And Maria and Carrie @ breakfast were very friendly food was good and dining area very clean. We stayed 3 nights and will be back. Thank You all for a wonderful stay! ;) Jaci

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank jaci z
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayer here for 8 days and were extremely pleased with the hotel and all the staff. The hotel and rooms were very clean and quiet and all the employees were friendly and very professional. The hotel itself was quite convenient to everything including restaurants and businesses. Breakfast was included each morning and was very good. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Clermont area. We will certainly be back!

Room Tip: If you are staying a few days get one of the suites
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Golfer010_11
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The counter clerk was very nice and had our reservation ready upon entering. The room was clean, quiet, and convenient to Clermont. Lots of restaurants in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DNREC-retired
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights the staff was very helpful especially Janile, making our stay very enjoyable. We will stay here again on future trips to the area. The free breakfast was nice and the rooms neat and clean overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Phyllis T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#10 of 17 in Clermont

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!