“Love Hampton Inns”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Love Hampton Inns”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Always choose Hampton if possible when traveling. Quiet, comfortable, very clean. Treated nice. Great value, and they have breakfast and it is roomy and well maintained. Hats off to them! Try it, you'll like them too!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Katerina O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor page. We appreciate your loyalty and we are glad to know that as a brand we continue to consistently deliver exceptional service. We hope to see you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Missouri
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My family and I stayed three nights. We had my nieces wedding and the Hampton Inn was the perfect place to stay. The room was very clean and neat. The room was spacious and comfortable. The front desk staff was very receptive, always a friendly smile and willing to help in anyway, the breakfast staff were so friendly and even came around to see if we needed anything else. The breakfast was more than a quick start one. The food was very tasty and a lot to choose from. There were several eating places within walking distance from the hotel I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for your kind words! We are pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations as that is ultimately our goal. Your loyalty matters the most to us and we look forward to deliver exceptional service so we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel is next to a Carraba's restaurant which is very convenient and doesn't require getting back in the car. Rooms are clean and service is fast. Breakfast could be a little better. There was no fruit by the time we got to breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor page. We appreciate your loyalty and honesty. I would like to apologize for the mishap with the breakfast. I have addressed this immediately with the appropriate department to better our operation. On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Clermont we hope to see you back soon!
florida
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights for the Leesburg Bike Fest. Room was clean and comfortable, lots of space. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was excellent. The ladies who take care of breakfast are terrific. Also the lounge/dining area is very nice. I would definitely stay here again next year.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank ccctrips
Katerina O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor page. We appreciate your kind words and your loyalty and we hope to see you back soon!
Emmaus, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The front desk staff was always courteous, helpful, friendly, smiling. The breakfast staff person (I wish I could remember her name -- began with an M, I believe) was wonderful. Her pleasant, friendly, sincere manner was a pleasure to have during breakfast time. She worked very hard to keep things stocked, while cleaning tables, and greeting guests even during busy times with a full room of guests. The fitness center had a bit to be desired. The Elliptical machine seemed to be difficult to operate. Even on the easiest pace, it seemed hard. The bike was ok....wishing there had been a treadmill or two, as well as dumbbell weights beginning at 3 pounds through 25. And kudos to your housekeeping staff for being honest. I inadvertently left a few items hanging in the closet. I called the next day, was connected to the key person in Housekeeping, and she shared that my items will be returned promptly. Last time I stayed at another Hampton, I left my favorite pair of jeans hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I was told there was no trace of them. Please commend and reward your housekeeping staff for their honesty. Overall, this is a great Hampton with a convenient location on Route 50 in Clermont.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Geoffrey B
Katerina O, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor. I am happy to let you know that we are replacing our current treadmill with a brand new one. I have also shared your kind words with the team. We appreciate your loyalty very much and we hope to see you back soon.
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Hi. I am delighted to have this forum.
Having to transact business near Clermont, FL this month, my Daughter contacted the hotel directly, spoke with a lady named Janile, reserved lodging accommodations.
After driving all night from out of state, we were exhausted, due to arrive there around 8:00 am. What was quite surprising is the caring consideration expressed when my Daughter called, spoke with Janile again while enroute to ask if we could please have an earlier check in. (Regular check in is at 4:00 pm) She was so wonderful and kind! She stated that she would have the suite we reserved serviced first so that it would be ready upon our arrival. What a blessing!

Upon arrival to check in, the grounds were immaculate, the entrance lobby, dining area, every where we looked was well maintained and smelled "fresh and clean". We had the pleasure of meeting Janile, again she was so pleasant and hospitable as she welcomed us to the Hampton!
As we proceeded to the elevator, it also smelled fresh and clean, the suite, fresh and clean!

After transporting our luggage into the suite, I went downstairs to the dining room to review the breakfast selections. Once again, second to none! Everything was well organized, clean and they provided a hot, delicious breakfast for their guests. Hot breakfast food for guests dining in and a bagged breakfast for those on the run. Good hot coffee!

While deciding what to select, out comes a lady whom I'd never met before, greeting us with a warm smile, asking if we found everything ok; and to let her know if we needed anything else. Her name is Madelyn. She was so nice and accommodating. We looked forward to seeing her the next morning just to say "Hi" and to thank her for the impeccable job she performed each day with a loving smile!

On the day of our departure, we were greeted by this well dressed lady who approached asking if we'd enjoyed our stay, and immediately we began to share our compliments. I assessed she was the Manager.

Truth is, as we commend the staff at this location, we joyfully commend and recognize the HR Manager, the one responsible for hiring a staff which represents the overall preferences of the establishment. My hats off to you!

Thanks again Janile, Madelyn and the staff for your warm hospitality!!! Looking forward to seeing you again when we are in the Clermont area. Hope you all have a great day!

The BROWNS

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mrs B
Katerina O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Happy Tuesday Mr. & Mrs. Brown! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on our Tripadvisor page. Your kind words brought tears to the eyes of the entire team! There is not better way to recognize the hard work of our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Clermont than the feedback from our valued customers. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you and on behalf of all of us here we hope to see you again soon!
New Bedford, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We are from out of state and we were having a destination wedding at a nearby venue. By doing a block booking for all of our guests we received a very good price per night. The staff was super nice and helpful. We weren't happy with how small our first room was (we had my wedding dress, my husband's suit, etc) so we requested a larger room. The manager gave us no issue and upgraded us to the honey moon suite!! Can't thank her enough! We did have an issue with workers power washing windows while we were sitting by the pool. Their cleaner bleached my father's shirt. Front desk gave my dad somewhat of an attitude but ended up reimbursing him for the shirt. Other than that, this place was perfect! Again, the manager was awesome!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Katerina O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and congratulations on the special event!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#11 of 17 in Clermont

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!