“amazing”

Pizzano's Pizza & Grinderz
Ranked #85 of 219 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Best Pizza my family has ever had, my kids are very picky eaters and are usually hard to please but let me tell you they could not get enough. We also tried the grinderz and they were amazing, the taste was unbelievable. Highly recommend Pizzanos and you have made loyal customers out of us. Amazing food and great service, (one happy mom) thank you!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My guy and I were super excited to see this pizza place open right next to the Ashton Chase Apartment complex we live in. Well, we shouldn't have been. The first experience was two large pizza's. One with pineapple and onions, the other was ham and mushrooms. Both pizza's seemed under-cooked. We figured we'd try it again. This time I ordered a cheese steak with fries and a soda. I drove over and picked it up. This was the most expensive disgusting sandwich I ever ordered. The meal was nearly $20.00, I still don't even understand how this could be. They've had two tries and we'll never eat there again. We're going back to ordering from NY Pizza, or Dominoes.

3  Thank flowerberry