Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
US$91
US$89
Travelocity
Serena Inn(Clermont)
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast barbreakfast attendanttraining centerclermont areaexcellent hotelflorida turnpikegreat roommorning breakfastexcellent breakfastfirst floora great stayrestaurants and shoppingyogurtdefinitely stay here againlate at nighthousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My wife and I spent a three days at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Clermont and had a wonderful stay! The breakfast offerings (included in the price) were robust, including cereals, fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, breads and more. The room was clean and cheery. Special kudos to Connie, who made sure the breakfast area was well stocked, and the ever-helpful front desk.

We visit every year and always make sure to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Zekes_Dad
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Hello and Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip advisor about your stay with us.
You're a valued guest; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We are pleased to hear that that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to your next visit with us when your travles bring you back to the Clermont area.
Terry March
and Team

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am a Marriott member and was upgraded from a regular room to a suite without even asking. The room was spacious and modern. Wireless is important to me because I travel for business and need to be able to connect easily. The wirless was not super fast but it wasn't slow and I didn't timeout. At another hotel in Clermont I actually had to sit in the wallway in order to get a connection. The breakfast at the Fairfield was not the standard bagel fruit combo that so many places serve. There were warm biscuits, cinammon butter, oatmeal and things I didn't try like eggs, sausage patties and some waffle looking item. Plus, there was fruit. There was ample parking at the hotel is only around 15 minutes from the turnpike. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank You for takin the time to send in your comments about your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont.
You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience.
We look forward to you staying with us again when your travels bring you back to the Clermont Area.

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I loved Connie, she is one of the nicest, cleanest, friendliest hotel staff members that I have dealt with in a long time and I travel every week. I would stay here again just for her service; it's a lonely life and people like Connie make you feel like family. Thanks Connie!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments about your stay with us here ant the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont.
Ms Connie is indeed an asset to our team here. She makes sure she talks to everyone and makes them feel as if they were at home. She is a one of a kind and we are lucky to have her.
We look forward to your next visit with us when your travels bring you back to the Clermont area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I wanted to like this hotel. It seemed fine at first. We had a room on the 2nd floor for 4 nights during the last week of February 2014. The staff seemed friendly but several problems made our stay less than ideal. Upon returning to the hotel two different evenings neither of our card keys would open the door to the room. The front desk staff re-coded the card key but they did not know why it was happening but acknowledged that there were other guests who were having the same problem. Two of the three days the coffee supplies were not refreshed and the wastepaper basket was not emptied. On our last day, only one bath towel was left in the room which we did not discover until the morning when we went to have a shower. We made do with the one bath towel and two hand towels.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments about your experience staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.
You're a valued customer; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate correction steps to avoid such problems
in the future. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an oppertunity to provide you with exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to the Clermont area.

And Staff

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Where do I start, at the front desk with Gary Ford with his gift of taking wonderful care of the customers or in the dinning hall with Connie and her amazing service and friendliness! Or should I say OMG, why does everyone not have these wonderful most comfortable beds ever! The rooms are amazingly clean as well as any other part of the hotel. I just want to say thanks for the wonderful experience!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments about your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont.
You're a valued guest ; everything that we do is aimed at providing you our guest with an excellent hotel experience. We really apperciate you sharing your comments about your stay with us.

We look forward to your next visit with us when your travel plans bring you back to the Clermont area.