“Great hotel”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am a travel nurse and I stay at numerous hotels. I always stay at Fairfield inn and suites when I work at the hospital in that area. I work nights so sleep during day is very important, the staff assures that it's quiet in the area.
The staff are extra courteous the minute I walk in the door day shift Sandra at the front desk greets me with a smile. Mary night shift front desk was very courteous as well. Debbi night shift housekeeping brought me extra towels at 2 AM with no hassles just a big smile and a have a wonderful night. The pleasantries never end at breakfast we are greeted with a very pleasant good morning by Connie and she goes above and beyond to ensure that there is fresh coffee for the guests. This is a very comfortable place to stay, especially since the staff are never rude or uncouth. I will always recommend it to my friends and family if they are in town.

Room Tip: Rooms father away from the elevator is quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Sandra, Mary, Debbi and Connie are an awesome asset to our team and do their job very well! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am a customer service trainer and coach. I met Connie at breakfast today. What a great employee. The breakfast nook was emasculate and her demeanor and personality is an asset to your hotel. By the way- she did not pay me for this review. It is a pleasure to meet folks like her who take pride in their role. You MUST keep her. It was worth every minute I took to complete this review. This my FIRST review on trip advisor.

Room Tip: You might need a new treadmill
Green Features: Nothing to add to the current policy of the hotel. I am not familiar
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Connie is an awesome asset to our team and does her job very well! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield after my house caught fire and the staff was so calming. From the moment we checked in with Sandra at the front desk everyone was so kind and helpful. The two weeks we stayed there Jen, Mary Lee, Tamara and Sandra all listened to our heart ache with such compassion. Connie, Mike and the whole housekeeping staff took great care of us even putting up with our two dogs. I would recommend this hotel for everyone you can not go wrong!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Elissa S
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad we could make your stay comforting and help you through such a tough time. we loved having you here. You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Central Florida. It is clean and the staff is excellent.
Make sure to have breakfast because it is the best part of your stay there.
Connie runs the breakfast buffet and it's the best of any hotel that I have stayed at.
She always greats every guest with a smile and makes sure to take care of their every need.
Connie also makes you feel that you have a home away from home at the Fairfield in Clermont, Florida.

Room Tip: I prefer the King Suite on the 3rd floor.
Green Features: Same as others - recycling program and the option to reuse towels.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Everything about the hotel was great. The best part of the stay was the Tamara. She always greeted us with a smile, has an amazing memory for names. The rooms are very nice, and the beds ate very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Tama'ra is a great asset to our team and she does her job very well! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an exellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Gibsonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel is a little off the beaten path but the staff is wonderfully friendly and helpful. I only stayed a brief time but was greeted by housekeeping, maintenance and front desk as I walked around, The food was good and the attendant was very pleasant. My room was very comfortable. and was made feather free as requested. My only issue was one of the computers in the business office was down and the other had not been updated to a current Office Suite so I couldn't print out my documents. I have to return in a few months and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by Tamara. She is very personable. She found me find a car wash as my car was covered in Love Bugs. Connie is the perfect person greeting you first thing in the morning in the kitchen. She's so friendly and always wants to make sure you have a good morning breakfast. All the other staff I encountered were always friendly (sorry I don't remember any of their names).

Room Tip: We had a "pet friendly" room on the first floor which was convenient for walking the dog.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ggly
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, 13 May 2014