All reviews front desk the breakfast area breakfast attendant clermont area water pressure in the shower training center excellent hotel the general manager visit friends florida turnpike continental breakfast great room definitely stay here again a great stay late at night yogurt shopping and restaurants
Reviewed 26 September 2018

we stayed here for 3 nights. check in was a breeze and the customer service overall was excellent. from the front desk to the housekeeping. breakfast options were good. the a/c in the room worked very well. house keeping took quite a while to get to the room (we were on the 3rd floor) each day when we got back around 4 pm they we JUST getting around to our room and we just said not to worry about it and asked for clean towels. i would definitely suggest staying here if you are in need in the Clermont area. side note the water pressure in the shower was EXCELLENT!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
FairfieldClermont, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Mr. Phil

Thank you for the time you took to write such a great review on our hotel. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they were very happy that you had such a great stay. Our goal is to ensure each guest has a stress free stay, and we are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next stay and appreciate your business.

Regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Always a great pleasure to visit this place!
It's like family, you are home.
This visit was short, for a funeral, but they still made my day!
Raymond was especially great!
He works 11-7 (night shift) so we don't get to visit much
It's always a pleasure to chat with him, everyone who works here for that matter!

No excuses here about the "app" not working properly or how the merger still has kinks to work out.

Connie, breakfast manager, was her normal upbeat lovely self.
She always makes me smile.
I see her as a mother hen, making sure everything is just right.

I'm severely deaf and everyone makes sure I'm ok and not needing something.
How great is that!

Everyone here is wonderful.
Always a smile on their face.

Doreen, the General Manager, checked me in, and as always, a smile on her face.
She made sure I received my room preferences, with an accessible room with a doorbell.

This hotel is always extremely well kept, clean, and comfortable.
The grounds are immaculate.

Carpets are always clean, something that I notice aren't always the case in the "higher end" hotels.
Fresh smelling, even though pets are allowed.

You can tell the staff takes great pride in their work.
Which speaks well of management.

Other hotels' management and staff, that we've visited, could learn a thing or two from this wonderful staff.

As always, "Well Done!"

We will be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Janiegrams,

Thank you very much for sharing your exceptional stay with others on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased that you continue to stay with us when you are in the Clermont area. Each one of my staff members take great pride in how they treat every guest, and tend to treat them like family. As for Connie, we get so many compliments on her, she is such a great asset to our entire team. Your comments have been shared with the entire staff and we are very pleased that once again, we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for the time you took to write such a wonderful review. We look forward to your next stay with us when you are in the Clermont area.

Regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Free Parking, friendly staff, nice rooms, decent breakfast (turkey sausage provided though it's not that good lol but at least they offered something other than pork- thank you). Our room was clean, noise was low. Everything worked well. The location was convenient to the hospital (our primary reason for being there), shopping, movies and dining. There was nothing overly outstanding but just really a solid all around stay.

There was one incident with a male who I thought may have been an employee (he had paint, paint brush and spoke to two other employees by first name on the way to the elevator) when I was waiting for the elevator/on the elevator. He looked at my bags and asked oh you've got food for Mr. ???. I said no. He paused then asked oh, it's Mr. ???. I said no. Then he tried guessing my room number again I said no. I was not conversating, only saying no. Then he said okay there's only ## of rooms occupied tonight and I've missed 3 times. I didn't say anything. This was not the appropriate conversation for a male employee who does not work at the desk to have with a female guest. Why were you so determined to find out who I was with and what room I was in? Even if it was innocent and maybe you just like to conversate with the guests, this is not the conversation you should be having. Talk about the weather, ask if I'm enjoying my stay, if I'm here for business or pleasure or a host of other things other than ONLY asking who I'm here with and trying to guess my room. Just not appropriate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairfield Clermont a few days before our closing and it was simply a delight. From Sandra and Emily at the Front Desk, to the amazing CONNIE at the breakfast buffet. Connie was a delight every morning, and at 3:30am was as joyful as at 9am. Breakfast was fresh and delicious and Connie a joy to talk to. Property is clean and very nice. We look forward to stay here again soon and take a photo with Connie!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn when I came to town due to my stepmom passing away. During breakfast, while I was drinking coffee and trying to get ready to face a sad day, I noticed the lady in charge of the breakfast quietly greeting guests, offering to help them and keeping things tidy around the food. She had a such a warm manner that just listening to her and seeing her smile made me feel better. Later when I I came back downstairs to get a little more coffee and something to eat, she said hello and offered to help me. She seemed so genuinely kind, I made a point to notice her name - Connie. I headed out to face a sad day feeling better because of her kindness - I didn't tell her this, but I felt motivated to mentioned it in a review because I appreciated her cheering me up.
By the way, the breakfast food was hot and tasty, my room was perfectly clean and quiet, and the bed was very comfortable too.

Room Tip: My room was by the elevator but I never heard a single sound.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo