“Drive-Thru is always busy, Great Service and downsized portions, but good food.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #34 of 226 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 May 2017

The Drive-Thru at this location is rather confusing and not well marked, especially after dark. Having missed the drive-thru since the line was so long, we parked the car and walked inside. The service was prompt and our favorite meal, Grilled chicken wrap has been downsized considerably since our last visit, but tasted great.

We like Chick-Fil-A, but the fact that this place has downsized the Grilled Chicken Wrap, it is highly doubtful we will return unless we need a snack-size portion and we arrive prior to 5PM.

1  Thank garyd01

Reviewed 14 May 2017

The food is good. The service is excellent. The drive thru is always busy but moves very quickly. They are extremely organized. The chicken is good, but I am not a fan of their fries.

1  Thank Thomas D
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We love any and all Chick-fil-A food but the parking situation at this one is ridiculous. We've been to this location 3 or 4 different times and they are always very busy but the parking is a nightmare. Twice we've had to park across the road behind the restaurant in order to go inside and get our food. This time we decided to do the drive thru instead. They had marked off lanes with markers in the parking lot and they were so narrow I felt like my truck wasn't going to fit. We also got stuck in the drive thru for a minute because the long drive thru line was wrapped around the building and blocking the exit. The next time I'm in this area and we want Chick-fil-A, it won't be at this one.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We don't live in the south, so whenever we visit we go here. I look forward to it and when we get to Cleremont this is the first place we go

Reviewed 9 March 2017

The best chicken sandwiches in town! Order is always perfect and the food is always fresh, hot and great! Only compliant I have is they don't serve onions and I love onions with most everything I eat and the drive through lane is always jam packed! They need 2-3 lanes for the business they get. A little on the pricey side for fast food IMO but better than McDonald's or Burger King... so it's worth paying a lil more for. Love the Christian beliefs and very nice employees here.