“Ladies Monthly Luncheon”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Each month a group of ladies from our church go to lunch together. Someone suggested Calabria’s in Clermont and a couple of other people agreed that it is a great place for Italian food. We had 20 ladies for September and each and every one raved about their lunch. I had the Lasagna, which was $9.99. It was such a large portion that I ate 1/3 and took the rest home. Several had the 2 large pieces of pizza and a salad. The pizza slices were huge. One person had baked ziti which she pronounced as delicious, and again, it was such a large portion that she took home enough for her dinner. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. With 20 people to serve, we were served very quickly after ordering. The table was set with water for each of us so we had something to drink as soon as we came in. Once everyone was there, our drink orders were taken and once that was served, the waiter very efficiently took our order. Of our group, 3 had been there before, but as I told the owner as we were leaving, he has 17 new customers. We all agreed that the food was excellent and the prices were very fair.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Veal piccata and large Greek salad split two ways was more than enough for two
folks. The bread sticks were great and the wedding soup was thick and full. The service was good except for a small water spill. The Greek salad was filled with olives and feta. The consistency of this place is miraculous in this market. Do not miss a meal from this place as this happened in July. We went back from in September and split veal Parmesan and it was just as great.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Best service , the pizza , wings are awesome . We always come here for pizza , wings and beer can’t go wrong the atmosphere is great .

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

So we tried Calabria last night as Corellis was closed. So glad we did. Hubby and I shared a large pizza (18”)with a 50:50 topping and our 16 yr old had a small (14”) to himself. Pizza were loaded with toppings he bade was nice a thin with a crunch that I love. We also had a pitcher of beer which was great value. Our server was fun and attentive Overall a great night out and we’ll be back.

1  Thank jogall30
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I heard about this family run Italian restaurant and gave it a try. Coming from northeast where every corner had a great Italian restaurant I was anxious to try. Well it was fantastic and more. I had the calamari to start and done perfectly served to me hot and portion was large. I went for spaghetti and meat sauce as a true test of real Italian and was impressed. Sauce was meaty and homemade and pasta was hot and done perfectly. This place is the real deal in fact going back this week. The atmosphere was friend and decor was comfy. I sat at bar and everyone was attentive with service an A+. If you want the real deal the place for real homemade Italian.