“Hard to ignore the sound of the microwave cominf from the kitchen.”
Review of Pasta Vino - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasta Vino
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My family and I decided to have lunch here last week and we were very disappointed. The best part of our meal was the frozen cheese sticks and fried zucchini. My son ordered the Chicken Florentine which sounded heavenly on the menu and looked horrible in person. The "alfredo sauce" tasted and looked to be straight out of a jar. The chicken was tasteless and over all unappealing. I ordered the chicken parm sandwich which was the most lack luster thing I've ever eaten. It came out of the kitchen wrapped in wax paper. The ends of the bread were hard and the chicken was horrible. My children even noticed the sounds of the buttons being continuously pressed on a microwave followed by the beep and the open and close of the door. I won't even talk about the service....This place was not at all what we expected and the $50 tab at the end was the hardest part to swallow. We will not be going back!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband took me here for Mother's Day this year and we enjoyed every aspect of dining here. The bruschetta was very fresh and flavorful, Stromboli one of the best we've had, and my veggie pasta crammed with fresh vegs and flavorful sauce. We have tried about every Italian place in the south lake area and we've finally found a winner. Service was outstanding too! Owner came by often and also gave us coupons and incentives to come back. Quaint, family- owned place. Will be back!!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Plain cheese pizza! It's awesome. Love it. Best Ever!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I didn't enjoy this restaurant at all. The food was not good, not a good selection and service was poor. Very unfriendly waiter, I don't know if he knew how to smile

Reviewed 30 September 2011

The Seven Cheese pizza pleases the whole family. It needs no toppings, sauces, spices, etc. It is perfect and the best pizza I have had anywhere. Service is great.