Apollo Inn Motel(Cocoa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
US$167
US$162
HIExpress.com
Best Western Cocoa Inn(Cocoa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$120
US$101
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
US$70
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Budget Inn(Cocoa)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$66
US$59
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$73
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$207
Aladdin Motel-Apartments(Merritt Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I spoke with Laurie about 4:15 pm from the front desk. When she found out I was disabled with a service dog, she told me "absolutely no pets" I attempted to explain the law to her, at which time she told me "if you can come up with 2.2 million dollars for the insurance, then you can stay". She then razed at me and hung up. I attempted several times to recall and finally reconnected. I asked for the manager, at 4:30 pm, and was told that "he was gone for the day". I again attempted, nicely to explain Federal and Florida law about service dogs. Laurie informed me, quite incorrectly, that it was a private establishment and it could do what it wanted and I could call my lawyer if I wanted. She then again abruptly hung up.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Cettina73
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

I'm enjoying my stay here. I've had a few problems with the ac but they fixed it.I had a slight problem with a staff member today but I would like to think it was nothing serious. I made a post earlier that I would like to recant but I couldn't find it to do so. I was just upset cause I've recommended this hotel to everyone and my one friend that was in serious situation was told it wasn't their problem so I was a little angry. But in actuality this is awesome place to vacation.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Spent the month of January 2015 there. Very nice for the price. Excellent location. Close to Cocoa Village, 10 minutes from Cocoa Beach, close to shopping. Clean. Staff very nice and friendly. Would go back.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Wanted to make a reservation well in advance, I was told we don`t need one. Called again a week before arrival, then I could make one. At check in the lady said to another customer that they are fully booked. Kind of strange...
The room was on the ground level and the smell was unbearable. Asked friendly for another one and got one. (?!) That one was ok. It was clean, only the shower was- sorry- a joke. But it didn`t smell. And of course it was quite cheap. So for one night it was ok. Good parking, no wifi.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Was going to stay for 3 days, but they finished up early with my house. When you check-in and fill out the card they do no say anything about anything being non-refundable. When I went to check out a day early, there was a big Non-Refundable stamped on the Check-in card that was not there before. Also they had already billed my credit card the first day. Most placed bill after your stay. So beware.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo