All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsthe breakfast areapool and hot tubconference centercomplimentary breakfastthis place is a gemstaff was friendlya great place to stayeach morningkennedy space centernice poolfirst floormerritt islandlindamcdonaldsmiles
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Don't stay here unless you want to have your car broken into and have items stolen from it! Recently stayed here this past weekend only to be woken up to find out that my vehicle, which was parked in the first row RIGHT in front of the front doors, had been broken into over night, 4 other vehicles were also broken in to. Of course the hotel is not responsible for anything but they also DON'T have cameras outside that monitor the parking lot. It is a pretty isolated location and though next to an interstate it is off of a side road. I know I won't be staying here again and wouldn't recommend staying here to anyone else unless they too want to have their cars broken into!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 4 June 2012

When I was traveling, I chose to book a room at a different hotel because I was told this hotel wasn't open yet. After staying at a different hotel in the same town for 20 minutes, I checked out and dragged myself to this Holiday Inn, practically begging for a room! The girl at the front desk was FABULOUS and was able to get us a room for the 5 nights we would be in the area. The rooms were immaculate. The beds were super comfy. The breakfast and coffee were both delicious. Above all, the staff at this hotel are top notch. I try to stay at Holiday Inn as often as possible and this is the very reason why. I have never met such friendly, helpful people while traveling. From the breakfast folks to the housekeeping staff---all were fantastic!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
3  Thank Guillen H
Holiday Inn Exp... C, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Thank you for your review!

We are happy we were able to accommodate you. We are also pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our friendly employees. Our staff strives to provide a great stay, and we know how important our attitude is to your comfort. We aim to treat each and every guest like family.

We hope to see you again in future travels!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know about my great experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Cocoa, Florida. I spent 16 nights at this hotel. From top to bottom the staff was very professional. My room was cleaned by Shawn and her crew when ever I needed and how much I needed. The front desk always has a smile for me as I came and went. I was traveling with a small baby and Melissa, Angela, Sarah and Mark always made us feel welcome. Often times Melissa would hold my baby so that I could get a cup of coffee. She even gave me a blanket which my baby snuggles up to every night. The morning breakfast crew was great as well. After 10 days at the hotel I asked Angie (a manager) if we could revise my rate. She checked with the Chiraz (GM) and he was agreeable. Chiraz always had a smile for us. Linda (assistant manager) would stop what she was doing just to say hello. Traveling is not always easy. The crew at this hotel really make you feel at home. The facility is also very clean. My only complaint would be that the area surrounding the hotel is not great. However, it is right off the highway and the property is big enough to make the surrounding area not an issue.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank EileenW685

Thank you for your kind review!

Our goal is to treat every guest like family at our property, especially when we have those special families who stay with us a little longer. We also try our best to be flexible and understanding of the unique circumstances that brings guests to our hotel. Our general manager, Chirag, and Director of Sales, Angie, are always willing to work with guests who are anticipating a longer stay. We want to make you feel at home when you're away from home!

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

Not only is this Holiday Inn Express a great place to stay along the Interstate in Central Florida, but their banquet and convention facilities are exceptional. The Space Coast Convention Center is a separate building accessible through the hotel lobby that is flexible enough for small and large groups. The decor makes even the large room look cozy and inviting. There is a separate area for food service, beautiful bar area, and a huge dance floor. At a recent class reunion, we found the food, the service and the staff top notch.

Room Tip: Top floor has some very elegant suites.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and convention center!

We have a special partnership with the Space Coast Convention Center, which allows us to provide guest rooms in addition to your event. Whether you have a corporate function, birthday, wedding, reunion, or any other special event, we have a beautiful venue with the convenience of rooms right on property.

We appreciate your review, and hope you consider our hotel and the Space Coast Convention Center again for future events.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Stayed here in late March 2012 for one night. Mely was a great help on the phone and helped us a great deal when we arrived. One of the better breakfasts and the pool/spa were very nice. We hope to be back in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike A
Holiday Inn Exp... C, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff. It is our goal to provide hot breakfast and clean amenities such as our pool and Jacuzzi so that we can offer a variety of services for our diverse customer base.

We hope to see you again during a future visit!