All reviews front desk cinnamon rolls the breakfast area pool and hot tub conference center complimentary breakfast this place is a gem staff was friendly a great place to stay each morning kennedy space center nice pool first floor merritt island linda mcdonalds miles
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a fishing trip it's close to the docks we go fishing out of
This hotel has very clean rooms and a very friendly and helpful staff very well run hotel was really happy with our stay they gave us a upgrade cause the hotel was not booked up it a very pleasant stay would recommend this location to anyone

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for the awesome review and I always love to hear about our team making sure our guests completely enjoy their stay.
Although next time I might ask to tag along on your fishing trip...

Safe travels,

Sean

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This was an older hotel. Although on the surface it looked clean, a closer inspection around the carpet inspections revealed a lot of dust. It was older hotel. The elevator to the upper floors was extremely slow. First time I ever had to use room card to get ice from an ice machine. In my opinion the hotel was over priced for the room, however I was just passing trough for one night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for the feedback on your stay our hotel. We appreciate the comments and will definitely be bringing up the carpet issues with our steam cleaning company who just serviced the hotel days before your arrival!
During late February until Easter is our busiest time of year and while we try to extend additional service to help balance the market price increases I regret we failed to meet your expectations during your visit.
Thank you again for feedback without it we would not be able to improve our service and hope to be able to impress you on a future trip to the Space Coast!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed here years ago and thought we'd try it again for stay. We were in town to visit a sick family member. It's been refreshed as a Holiday Inn Express. Heated pool and hot tub outside provide a nice wind down in the evening. Team does a great job with breakfast in an extremely clean breakfast area. Team is very pleasant and regularly asking about your stay and ensuring things are taken care of. A quick drive to the beaches. Lots of great dining options close by.

Room Tip: great place for travelers with trailers - large parking lot that is secure, well lit and accessible to I-95
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Sean K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

We greatly appreciate recognizing our team for their hard work!

We wish you and yours well and hope everything has turned out for the best.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this Holiday Inn the night before we left on our Disney Dream cruise. Very nice, clean hotel. They only have an outdoor pool and being March and windy it was to cold to enjoy it. Group of 13. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay before a cruise or anytime you are in the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you so much for the outstanding 5 star review!!

We look forward to seeing you guys again on the next trip to the Space Coast.

Safe travels,

Sean

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I came to the area for a teacher conference at Kennedy Space Center. I shopped around tripadvisor for price, rating, and location. I spent 3 nights at this Holiday Inn Express. It was about 20 minutes to KSC, which was fine as it was right off of I-95. Neighborhood was fine that it was located. Check-in was easy. Lobby was nice. Breakfast was good, well stocked and clean. I was on 3rd floor and it seemed to me that the rooms and halls were very dated and in need of upgrades. I did sleep well and wifi worked great. The price was very high for this hotel type. $175 for a weekend rate. Not worth the $175, for sure. I feel this hotel would have been a $125 a night...at the most. The quality is not worth the price of the stay. Next time in the are, I would shop around for a better price, although I like Holiday Inn Expresses

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Sean K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write the review of our stay during your visit to the Space Coast. We appreciate the feedback and understand pricing is vital to our overall guest experience.
We do strive to exceed our guests expectations even in the peak demand time of spring break where prices are the highest throughout the year. Thank you for the feedback and we will incorporate your comments into our overall strategy to provide our guests with an outstanding stay everyday!