All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollsthe breakfast areapool and hot tubconference centercomplimentary breakfastthis place is a gemclean hotelstaff was friendlya great place to stayeach morningkennedy space centernice poolfirst floormerritt islandlindamcdonalds
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice resort. The staff was the very best I have had st any hotel. You can ask for anything and their response was immediate. I was with a scrapbooking group of over 100 women. The staff treated all of us with respect.
The food served in the hotel was excellent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize our team and leave such a wonderful review. I love hearing back from all of our guests, especially those that enjoy themselves so much here and at our neighbors at the Space Coast Convention Center.
My many thanks as reviews like yours are the reason we are in the hospitality business.

Sean

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very clean with well appointed guest rooms. It is well kept for an older property. Super convenient to highway and beaches. The staff is all super friendly and helpful, including front desk, breakfast and housekeeping. And of course the cinnamon rolls never disappoint!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Those cinnamon rolls are too tempting aren't they!? Thank you so much for the splendid review and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Space Coast.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped overnight on our way home from North Carolina. We were very pleased with the location (right off I-95), the accommodations, and the very helpful front desk person – Kristen, (thanks for the toothpaste :). The hotel looked to be newly updated, and our room was very comfortable. There was a free continental breakfast, with a very cool pancake machine.
We found our new stop-over place :-).

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you Randi! We love the feedback and the recognition of Kristen helpfulness. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get one of those pancake machines for myself too. Maybe if enough guests ask we can get them part of our IHG Rewards points purchase options!!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Delightful, great staff, nice pool and hot tub PLUS it’s a convention center so the room service menu, prices, and delivery are excellent. Breakfast was great and the addition of Ms. Lucy made it extra special. She is serving up the biscuits with personality plus.

Room Tip: get the room by the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Sean K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We're so happy to hear the praise of the team and facility and to receive the 5 star review!
I am happy to hear our neighbors next door at the Space Coast Convention Center were able to deliver some excellent food and make such a great impression while you were visiting the Space Coast!
We can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a fishing trip it's close to the docks we go fishing out of
This hotel has very clean rooms and a very friendly and helpful staff very well run hotel was really happy with our stay they gave us a upgrade cause the hotel was not booked up it a very pleasant stay would recommend this location to anyone

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Sean K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for the awesome review and I always love to hear about our team making sure our guests completely enjoy their stay.
Although next time I might ask to tag along on your fishing trip...

Safe travels,