“Good steak sandwich!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Although a little noisy, the food is always good. Service can be iffy since I have been there four or five times. My daughter usually accompanies me and she is always in a hurry! She is an Emergency Equine veterinarian and tries to fit me in! Have never been disappointed in the quality of the food.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I went in and was greeted by this lovely young lady. I order the broccoli bites, and a meat lovers slice of pizza. The broccoli bites came out, hot out the fryer. Then the meat lovers pizza. I got to hand to these people. They know what they are doing.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is a favorite place among the locals. Great tasting pizza and addictive Knots. You can sit at a table or at the bar or get take out.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I moved to the area 3 years ago and feel in love with Ryan's Pizza immediately! Fun staff, good food, great atmosphere. Caution: VERY busy on the weekend!!

1  Thank danaarn16
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Maybe the staff got yelled at by the boss that morning, because this afternoon the staff was super grumpy...no one smiled or said hello. I went to have a nice lunch, but the attitude of the staff ruined it. Just cause your food is half way decent is no excuse to have staff that is not friendly or has great customer service skills. Oh and I got the wrong take out order.