“Good value property.”

Best Western Cocoa Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cocoa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Eloy, Arizona
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We stayed for a few nights while we were in Cocoa on business and was very happy with our stay. We did look down on the beach for accommodations but found it too busy and noisy so we headed inland and are glad we did. The front desk service was great, the rooms were up to date and clean, beds were comfortable and they had a huge flat screen tvs which were great, after running around all day for business it was great to lie back and watch that tv! They provided a great complimentary breakfast, all in all they provided great hospitality and comfortable rooms, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Heather A
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I was not expecting such a really well decorated room with full size fluffy towels, extra and firm pillows, a nice flat screen TV, and the fastest Wi-Fi I have encountered in a resort area motel. The breakfast had enough including hot waffles, bran flakes, juices, yogurt, I think it makes a difference when the owner is on-site and has a lot of pride.

Room Tip: Call direct and deal with the owner instead of booking through the BW site. He is a good guy.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Tony L
bwcinn, General Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 28 September 2012
thank you for your feed back We love to do our best for good of our valued guest. We strive everyday to make sure our guest have a good experiance .
Los Alamitos, ca
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This is an okay hotel, by far not the worst I have stayed at for the price, and considering how terrible some of the "resort" hotels are in the cocoa beach area (think Internation Palms) this is a not a bad place to stay. The only complaints I have are the lack of thorough cleaning... the AC filter had never been cleaned and there were M&Ms by my bed, dead bugs in the lamps. I would also note that for getting a non-smoking room, it was the smokiest room I have ever had. I had a new flat screen in my room which was nice, but I would have rather had a smell free room with clean AC air running.

I did want to note that the front desk staff was very nice.

Room Tip: I would choose a second floor room, the lower floor seems to be more moist= moldy.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank humbletravelerxx
bwcinn, General Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 6 October 2012
Thank you our guest to let us know how can we improve. We are here beacouse of you and we love to do our best for good of our guest. We strive everyday to make sure our guests have good expriance.
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We stayed here with my group of 11-12 yr old girls softball team. Hotel was nice, no complaints EXCEPT...they close the pool down at 9pm. They even ran us adults out. We were just sitting and chatting and the desk lady showed up to tell us it was quiet time and we had to leave pool area. On a FRIDAY night??? Never had that happen before. Breakfast was good, nice variety. BUT If you have plans to swim late. DONT STAY HERE!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank SusanD1969
bwcinn, Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 6 October 2012
Guest wanted to stay by the pool area after 9 p.m But with local county regulation we can not keep pool area open. We can not help guest if county or state regulation's are there.
Clever
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The night before we got to the Best Western, we had spent a horrid night in an awful hotel. I was wary about this one, as I still had a bad taste in my mouth about our previous experience (not a BW). I was pleasantly surprised when we found a newly remodeled room, free of dirt or any other bad quality. We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed the comfortable beds, wonderful breakfast, and abundant TV channels. After our cruise, we came back to the hotel and the manager was extraordinarily nice. We told him we had stayed just 4 nights ago, and he upgraded our room to a little nicer one with a few more amenities. The housekeeping staff was friendly, and obviously the owner takes pride in running a good, clean establishment. We will definitely stay again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sara S
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2012

My memory is a bit hazy of this place that we stayed in for one night after staying in Disney World and enroute to Kennedy Space Center.

Memories are HBO, Very fast internet (some of the best I've encountered in US motels), and nice breakfast.

Wish I could say more but I usually remember bad experiences better than I do good ones so that is favourable.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
bwcinn, Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Thank you for complating the survey regarding your recent stay at the property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve.You are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guest in the future. Once again Thank you for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cocoa
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa
Days Inn Cocoa Cruiseport West At I-95/524
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Cocoa Beach Suites
Cocoa Beach Suites
#17 of 31 in Cocoa Beach

Been to Best Western Cocoa Inn? Share your experiences!