“Amazing front desk staff.”

Best Western Cocoa Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cocoa
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Amazing front desk staff.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

i stayed one night while passing through. The desk staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean , a bit dated but clean and comfortable. The next day after leaving I discovered about 1 1/2 hours away that I left my phone. I called the front desk from my friend's cell and the lovely day desk gentleman( really wish I could remember his name) found my phone called me back to tell me , mailed my phone and I had it on Monday ... I left there on Sat!
That is true customer service !

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
bwcinn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our property! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Providing excellent customer service is our pleasure. Please come back to see us anytime your back in the area.
Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
SAN ANTONIO
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I booked this hotel on Orbitz the pictures are so far from the truth of the condition of this hotel it's not funny. This hotel should be condemned and demolished. The check in was slow and when I asked for a first floor room I was told there wasn't any even though I could see empty first floor rooms. We unloaded our luggage and went to eat dinner, we turned the a/c on low because the room has no insulation and was more humid than outside. When we returned the room smelled like a mens public urinal, as I was on the phone with Orbitz something in the wall started gnawing and chewing. I asked for a refund so I could take my family to a different hotel that was at least clean, the desk person said that they had no authority to issue a refund. Orbitz agreed to handle trying to get a refund ( I already paid for it in full) it's been over a week and still no refund. Luckily I paid through paypal, so if Orbitz does't get me a refund by next week I'll contact paypal again and dispute the payment. Avoid this nasty excuse of a hotel at all costs.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank THOMAS S
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Really friendly staff, nice rooms, and a lovely pool area. Wouldn't be a great location for a longer trip, but perfect if you're passing through. My only complaint is that the bar was terrible - we were looking forward to a drink when we got back to the hotel, but they had a DJ playing bad music so loudly that it was painful to be in there for more than a second! And the ridiculous thing was that there were two people in there playing pool, but apart from the bar staff and DJ the place was otherwise empty.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us! It is our goal to provide not only a comfortable, clean stay with us; but also be consitent in our quality. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to the bar on our property, your comments have been forwarded to management to be resolved in a timely manner. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to accomating you in the future.
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We felt the room could have been cleaner. Also top bedspread needs replaced. The electricity went off in the middle of the nite and again the next morning. Had to call them twice. Didnt offer to discount us at all. Breakfast was good, continental as expected. sheets were clean and good TV

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, I would like to apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. Situations do occur when facilities suffer mechanical failures, and while we do our best to be knowlegeable and prevent these issues, there are still occassions when these failures occur. Our staff mad the neccessary actions to quickly resolve the issue and restore power to the room within a few minutes.We are glad to hear that even though you experienced problems, you were able to enjoy your overall stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon so next time we can meet every expectation and you can enjoy every aspect of your stay with us!
Brockville, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were on our way home after cruising for 3 weeks. We did not realize it was Bike Week as well as a lot of training camps. Our motels of choice were booked solid so we took a chance and stayed here because it was getting late. We should have known better. First of all the room charge was double to what other Best Westerns were charging, and the location was in a very poor area. Our room was just okay. Breakfast was very basic with overripe bananas and packaged stuff, Certainly not worth the ridiculous room charge. Never again!

Room Tip: Do not stay here
Mims, Florida
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Toilet ran 24/7, breakfast bar no coffee continually (regular coffee) decaf was available, attendant did not take proper care. Room was very dated, bed was old as well as room. Staff was very friendly at front desk. They claimed the rate was so high because of bike week all the way to Cocoa? I did not see any bikers in the two night & no motor cycles but yet they charged $184.00 per each of (2) nights. It would not have been so bad if rooms were modern. You also must watch your step exiting your room , it has a 6" drop off if you do not remember.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel before going on a cruise from Port Canaveral. It was perfect and had a stay & cruise deal. We were provided a shuttle service to & from the port. which is only about 10 minutes away. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwcinn, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for finding the time after a long cruise to review our property! As soon as a guest walks in the door its is our priority to make getting to and from the cruise terminal is easy and painless, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself! We hope to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cocoa
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral
Days Inn Cocoa Cruiseport West At I-95/524

Been to Best Western Cocoa Inn? Share your experiences!