“Clean and accommodating”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Cocoa
Spring Hill, United States
“Clean and accommodating”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I travel for business, I was pleased with my stay. The room was clean and considering I was downstairs...it was quiet. The staff was pleasant and accommodating as well. I accidently left items in my room, I called the hotel, they were good enough to mail them to me immediately. I was pleased with the stay. Not the Ritz but overall a pleasant stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Our family is usually suspicious of hotels with outside room access but this hotel was nice. Kids loved the pool. Room, lobby, & bathroom was clean & comfortable. The price is very affordable as well. Whenever we are in need of a last minute hotel in the area, we'll be back here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Davie, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Wonderful accommodations. Way over our expectations. We had a fantastic time at the hotel. Our family arrived later in the evening and the hotel clerk was very friendly and professional. We needed two rooms and was able to stay next to each other with the view of the pool. Wonderful experience. Thank you very much.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Dorothy K
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Bad storms hit the area while we were travelling and we did not make it to the hotel. I called to cancel my reservation but still had to pay the full rate. I understand paying a cancellation fee but I felt like full price was not reasonable. We will not stay at a Best Western again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Spanish Fort, Alabama
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I booked a room here on my way down to Cocoa. I spoke with Tonya, she is absolutely awesome!!! She worked with me and got me an early check in, I paid an early check in fee of $20. Fair enough. When I arrived to check in, the front desk clerk, Elaine, was a complete zombie. No,
"Hi! how are you?" Or "Good Morning". She just looked at me, like "And what do you want?"!!!! Totally rude!! So, I went to my room, it was very clean.

It is located right next door to a truck stop, gross! The parking lot was not well lit and felt unsafe. The building itself is very dingy but the landscape was very nice. The room looked clean enough, but after inspection the plaster was falling off the ceiling, the paint job was hideous, and the plumbing was ancient. The entire staff, aside from Tonya, is awful. Rude and couldn't care less if you stay at their hotel or not. I've got news for them, if they treat all their customers this way, they won't have anyone to stay there!

The toiletries in the room were 2 bars of soap and conditioning shampoo. The soap smelled horrible and they were obviously too cheap to leave conditioner for $90/ night!

"Hot breakfast", not so much! It consisted of extremely stale biscuits straight from a box from SAMs Club that should've been thrown away weeks ago, boiled eggs, and cheap sausage patties that were mostly fat, and extremely salty gravy.

Lesson learned: Best Westerns are hit or miss, you'll stay at one that's just awesome and upscale, then you'll see a dump like this. No more Best Westerns for me!

Room Tip: Some other hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Blondie120308
bwcinn, General Manager at Best Western Cocoa Inn, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
guest was using language F words in the lobby area and making raceist comment in fornt of the other guest. so we request you take the review down.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I left my tablet in the room. The hotel staff alerted me immediately and even offered to mail it back to my house. They are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and the location is good. I have stayed here several times with no issues.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Florida, USA
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel grounds were nicely landscaped, and the staff seemed pleasant enough. The rooms were clean and quiet. The hotel is located right off of the interstate, so is convenient if you are traveling down 95. The free breakfast is somewhat lacking. Although the dining room was large and clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cocoa
Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
Holiday Inn Express Cocoa
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Days Inn Cocoa Cruiseport West At I-95/524
Cocoa Beach Suites
Cocoa Beach Suites
#18 of 31 in Cocoa Beach

Been to Best Western Cocoa Inn? Share your experiences!