“Comfortable setting”

Ossorio Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cocoa
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cocoa, Florida
“Comfortable setting”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great place for visitors and regulars. Sit inside or outside. Dog friendly outside. Good food and coffee. Fresh baked goods and homemade ice cream. Never have to wait too long. The salads are unique and delicious! Definitely worth the visit.

Visited April 2014

Plano, Texas
“Great for a quick bite but give yourself plenty of time”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were on our way to the playhouse next door and simply wanted salads and sandwiches. Note to readers: When seeing a play Sunday afternoon, give yourself plenty of time. (We learned this from a local when we found out that the play was sold out). The line to order was long and after prdering, finding a table was a challenge. There was a long wait to get our food which would have been fine if we were nor in a rush.
There is only one small bathroom with a very long wait.
Overall, not a place that I would go back to.

Visited February 2014
“Clean the Place Up”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Use to be one of our favorites but after the last two visits, we are not going back til they clean the joint!
Food is always good but they have really let the place run down, tables are not sprayed down or washed after people eat ant we are talking glass tables! Saw three different people get up and leave and no one came by to clean UGH. Bathroom is co ed and it is as filthy as the ones in the truck stops used by millions of truckers peeing all that coffee from driving down I 95 from New York to Coca Village... Seriously the carpet looks like botches of our favorite almond crescent has been eaten and pooed out all over the floor. I know this sounds a little harsh but it really needs to be shut down for a couple of days and steam clean the entire place.. Then we can go back for some of the best wood fired pizza in Brevard County and no we are not tourists, we live here!

Visited March 2014
nova scotia
“Great Staff - Great Food!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The food is outstanding but I was most pleased with the staff; so friendly, positive and cheerful, they truly created a bustling, happy atmosphere in this popular cafe. We were 3 adults and 2 children. My Katie salad was DELICIOUS- exactly what I had hoped for....maybe a little peppery so it you aren't crazy about pepper, perhaps ask them to go easy. My father had the Sara salad and enjoyed it as well. Both salads were huge. The pizzas were delicious. Note that none of their pizzas have a tomato base.

We treated ourselves to ice cream and I have to say I wasn't blown away. I found it a bit watery....more "ice" than " cream" but again I did not go away unhappy because the staff behind the counter were so great, having me taste the different home-made flavours until I found one I could settle on. Their attitude is just incredible. A great experience and the lunch was worth every penny.

• Visited March 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Noisy & slow food prep - but if you have time, it is worth it.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Their flatbreads (AKA pizzas) are excellent and one is big enough for two easily. But if you want a quick quiet meal - forget it! I've eaten here several times & had almost given up because of the wait - but once served, I stopped grousing & ate with pleasure.