This Inn is adorable and the perfect spot on the beach. The rooms and bathroom are a little bit smaller than the "large" hotels, but they make up for it in experience.
After overlooking the pool and beach from your room, you can head downstairs each morning - get a greeting from the cute little dogs, a "hello" from the parrots and into the breakfast room for home made goodies. Then rent a umbrella and chairs for only $5, grab a drink from the "honor bar" and walk the 20 feet to the beach's edge and enjoy your day. End the evening wrapped up in the hammock in the pool area and complimentary wine.
Nice laid back vibe that is right near the beach, but a block away from the hustle and bustle of Ron Jon's and the main road. Take a walk down to the pier on the beach and enjoy the view with a nice dinner and night out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel with classic country French ambience, rooms with individual decor, balcony or patio, ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotel.de so you can book your Inn at Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Florida