We've stayed at the Inn eight times since we first came to Cocoa Beach for a Space Shuttle launch in 1997. We liked the area so much that we decided to move there when we retired! The last time we stayed at the Inn was in 2012 when we were looking at houses prior to moving, but since then, we've stopped by the Inn several times to visit the people there and let our dog, Skippy, play with the Inn's dogs, Lilly and Lucy. The place is comfortable, the staff is warm and friendly, and the location on the beach next to Alan Shepard Park is perfect. The sun deck is a great place to watch rocket launches. Another thing we especially like is that the Inn attracts a very interesting clientele from all over the world. Every evening, they have a wine and cheese tasting in the breezeway next to the lobby, which is a great opportunity to meet and socialize with other guests. At this event, we've met rocket scientists, government officials, photographers, vacationers from all over the world, and even a mystery writer who wrote a book in which the plot centers around the Inn. This place is a real treasure and we recommend it highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront hotel with classic country French ambience, rooms with individual decor, balcony or patio, ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Inn at Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Inn At Cocoa Beach Florida