“Pre-cruise Relaxation”
Review of Cocoa Beach Spa

Cocoa Beach Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our first-class services include therapeutic massages, couples massage, body scrubs & treatments, excellent facials and waxing, hydrating and detoxifying body wraps, and personalized skincare. Also, full nail and hair salon services.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Was in town a day early before our cruise. Saw some good reviews for this place and made a reservation before we left. This is what a beachy spa should be friendly, relaxing, and with great service. Had their hot shell massage with a great therapist. My wife had a pedicure in a big copper pots that they use, reall cool and clean.

1  Thank SoccerLuvr

Reviewed 7 April 2012

This place knows how to treat people and give first class service for any procedure you go for. Such a cute beachy atmosphere too!! You must try if in the area.

1  Thank hh20
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Small, converted house that is cutely decorated. On the day I received a massage, it was so-o-o cold in there, that I could not enjoy being on the table with only a towel around me. Received a mani-pedi, by sitting in a chair, and dipping my feet into a copper pot...no massage chair, etc. Staff were friendly....

3  Thank FussyTraveler32920
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Very quaint spa with a local beach feel. While you're not directly on the beach, you still have that beach feel. They make you feel right at home with offers of wine, beer and water while you wait. Once the massage session begins, forget about it! A totally relaxing experience. I signed up for emails and have received great offers through this service.

3  Thank Larry_O5
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I've had several other services here and the experience was great. I decided to get my hair cut and lighted. What a mistake. The stylist did the exact opposite of what we talked about..and we had a lengthy conversation.. The red flag should have been the two hours it took her to put the foils in..I did get a call the next day from the owner stating they would fix the color but I lack confidence in his staff to correct.. Maybe if you just want a blow out or wedding hair this is probably the place..

2  Thank 1234justme