“Yummy even for non-vegans”
Review of Green Room Cafe

Green Room Cafe
Ranked #32 of 167 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Organic...Something for everyone. Lots of choices catering to your health desires. Vegetarian, Vegan (including desserts), healthy kids meals, wheat and gluten free options, real fruit smoothies, Acai bowls, soups, wraps, sandwiches, salads and one very popular organic chicken wrap.
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent. Got the tuna on specially baked wheat. Organic blue chips with salsa - best tuna I've had in years!!

My friend got a tofu wrap that looked and tasted amazingly good! Ordered a salad to go. - see pic. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My absolutely favorite place in Cocoa Beach. Healthy, fresh and gluten free options. Everything is made with love and is absolutely wonderful!!! Wish there was a Green Room Cafe in every town!

1  Thank Theresa W
Reviewed 11 May 2014

If you want to eat something really healthy, tasty and vegetarian around Cocoa Beach this is the place to come. Organic produce, and nice people.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My daughter was visiting and she has celiac disease so must be very careful to avoid gluten products. We found this restaurant online with an app she uses to locate restaurants that provide gluten free options. It's a small cafe housed in a quaint house with a kick-back, casual atmosphere. Unusual menu features sandwiches, wraps and salads plus yummy desserts. We ended up eating here several times during her visit. Food was really tasty with healthy, unique combinations. Good to know that vegetarian, gluten-free food can be delicious. Friendly service and cold beer!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My experience at the Green Room Cafe was a good one. I was in town for the Ron Jon Triathlon and needed something healthy to eat the night before the race. My friend and I got smoothies, which weren't the best I've ever tried, but they were pretty good. I loved that the restaurant had vegan options that were clearly stated. We shared the soup of the day, the Mexican Fiesta soup, which was delicious. It came with bread with hummus on top. Yummy! We both had wraps, which were HUGE! We both ended up taking half of our wraps to-go, which was the perfect breakfast for the next morning. Salsa came with our meals, and I must say, the salsa was uniquely tasty, especially if you prefer a sweeter, tangier salsa. My one big complaint was that there wasn't enough staff during the time we came in, which made service very slow. Nonetheless, it was a great restaurant that I'll probably visit again next time I come to Cocoa Beach.