“Awesome time learning to surf!”
Review of School Of Surf

School Of Surf
Ranked #8 of 35 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf alongside our highly qualified, trained professional instructors. Cocoa Beach provides year round, ideal surf conditions for a memorable first surfing experience. School of Surf offers private and group lessons as well as seasonal week long camps. School of Surf is a deep rooted family business that looks forward to sharing the love of surfing with each and one of you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After doing some research I chose School of Surf for surfing lessons for my two sons and myself. Being an approaching forty mother of three and a first timer I was hoping for a patient and knowledgeable instructor and was thrilled with our instructor - Speedy. Although we only booked one hour he went over and above to teach us about the sea and surfing and after only a few tries had us, all three, up on our boards and riding the waves. It was an awesome experience and made for great memories with my boys.

I highly recommend School of Surf!! Thanks to Speedy and the staff for such a great time!, we hope to be back in the future!!
Kerry, James and Jarod from Nova Scotia, Canada

3  Thank Kerry M

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

For the second year in a row my son has adored the Mini-Grom camp at S.O.S. Fun, safe and educational all with an amazing attitude. Go here to learn to surf and LOVE it!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Todd and his staff are beyond AMAZING. My wife and 2 kids wanted to take surf lessons and I went along for the ride (i'm disabled and use a motorized wheelchair). Not only did Todd do a great job teaching the family the basics of surfing, but he had them all catching waves within 15 minutes in the water. More importantly, he gave me a place i could take my wheelchair to and then positioned himself and my family in front of that establishment so I could watch and experience their joy.
We initially booked with School of Surf for the price, but after the experience with Todd, we would have paid twice as much and still been very happy with the lessons. He was patient, encouraging, very engaged, and most importantly he was "present" from the time we walked into the shop until the time our 2 hours of surfing was over.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Wow! Best Mother's Day ever. Took the Mother's Day Clinic, including breakfast, lesson, yoga, surfing and lunch. What an awesome experience. My kids were there cheering me on and the staff was so welcoming and encouraging. They got me up in the first fifteen minutes! They are EXPERTS at working with beginners. I loved every minute of it, and I know it was 100% due to the amazing instructors. I can't wait to get back out there. I'm hooked. The experience was everything they said it would be and much more. Thank you School of Surf for an amazing day!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Todd and Lauren are wood class surfers, amazing teachers and warm and generous people. It is so much fun. We can't wait to come back. We learned to surf with them well enough to catch rides on our own in just 2 days. We each had long rides within our first two tries during during our first lesson. They give you all the tips you need to get up, stay safe and read the water in short in store classes before you go out. Thanks Todd and Lauren

1  Thank ben j