“Joe and Mike make my stay feel like home”

Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral
Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I love the courtyard cocoa beach. Great price and central location make it good, but it's the exceptional service and family welcome from the team - especially bistro bartenders, Joe and Mike, who give a big hello every time I return. Joe makes the entire lobby bar / restaurant of the Courtyard feel like Cheers - where everyone knows your name.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank CiCi B

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had a very nice stay again everyone is so very sweet, ate and had drinksin the lounge, the girls we love and come back for always are RITA & DIANE diane was new to us this visit,, she is so attentive and sweet,, our favorite though is RITA we look forward to coming here and seeing her, she has made us smile, she is on the ball with everything she does, always wishing she is here when we come, and she happens to be,,, so THANK YOU! we enjoy the visit so much more when she ishere,,,,,,its like ck in and see her running and getting things done were like YES!!!!!! Shes here,,, now we know will have fun,,, THANK YOU!!!!!! Eva

Room Tip: Would have prefered a higher floor room less noice and we had a suite facing the pool last time was...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I was out in the parking lot having trouble with the suitcases (I always over pack) when one of the employees named Michael saw that I was having trouble and came out to help me without even being asked. He then assisted me with my luggage all the way to my room. He was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and better than I expected. I would come here again. Everyone was nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Unfortunately, I checked out early because the room was not what I was expecting.

I visit the area frequently and was pretty disappointed with my stay. The room had a nice balcony and the front desk did reserve an ocean view room for me as I requested, but The room was so outdated and SMALL. I was disappointed to see a small tv and small fridge too.

Just not worth the money in my opinion. There are far better hotels on cocoa beach ( Sheraton and cocoa beach resort) that have far better updates rooms and nicer amenities for the same price.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Elizabeth02255
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Elizabeth 02255,

Thanks for your kind words about our nice balcony and the fact that you had an ocean view room. Our televisions our Marriott specified for Courtyards, 32" flatscreens,with ample HD channels and our fridge is sized to fit in our cabinet. I'm sorry you felt both were too small. I hope you enjoyed our Bistro, tiki bar, and terrace with firepit while you were here.

Thanks again,
Tom Williamson, General Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel is quiet and has been updated. The Starbucks coffee is a plus. Not too far to the beach. Our suite was kept spotless and the bed was so comfortable. We will stay again when we are in the area. The only thing that I wished was that they had a newspaper vending machine.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights at end of Family trip, rooms were large and clean, they saw my request for ocean view and made it happen! Friendly and very fast check in, great pool to enjoy at the end of the day. Restaurant is ok, a little pricey for the choices and quality! I would rec for sure to families.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I travel a lot for business and frequent the cocoa beach area often. Not only is this hotel located in a convenient location, but the room I stayed in was great. Mike tried his best to get me a room overlooking the ocean and he really came through. On my down time I was able to easily access the beach and also enjoy their clean pool. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Beach view is great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Inn at Cocoa Beach
Inn at Cocoa Beach
#1 of 31 in Cocoa Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach

Been to Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral

Address: 3435 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3455 (Formerly Courtyard Cocoa Beach)
Region: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Cocoa Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#1 Green Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#7 Romantic Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#9 Family Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Price Range: £117 - £200 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral 3*
The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ which provides guests with healthy food and Starbucks in the morning as well as lunch and evening dinner service with cocktails. Located on famous Cocoa Beach, 200 yards from the Atlantic Ocean and just minutes from Port Canaveral Cruises, Kennedy Space Center, Historic Cocoa Village, and Orlando's Attractions. We offer a well equipped fitness center, mineral pool and whirlpool. A 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service is also available. Your stay at Courtyard Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach