Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral
US$178
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$138
US$187
US$176
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Pool
US$157
US$132
HIExpress.com
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$128
Travelocity
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$100
US$97
  • Beachfront
1,111 results
All reviewsfire pitshort walkmineral poolstarbucks coffeeparking lotkennedy space centerhot tubnice balconypre cruisepool arearon jon's surf shopfront desk staffgreat place to staygreat roomhampton innlate checkdisney cruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this Courtyard, and I have to say that overall It was just OK. Would I come back, probably not. While our room was nicely decorated, and appeared to be clean, well it was not. It was the worst nightmare for someone who suffers from allergies. There was tons of dust in the room, on the top of the bed post, in the bathroom etc. The filter in the bathroom had caked on dust that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in ages. I even took a picture and will figure out how to upload for your review. There was so much dust in my room that it immediately triggered my allergies, and my wife who doesn't even have bad allergies like me. The AC unit was just as bad, and felt like it was just stirring the pot filled with Dust. This is a dust mites heaven. Also I did not get any sleep because of constantly itching in the bed. Believe me I checked, but it appears that the cleaning detergent being used in this hotel is not allergy friendly. Beach access is nearby but directions is confusing. Besides the negatives, the lobby is in excellent shape, and checking in as fast and pleasant. Bottom line is if you have allergies, think twice about staying here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear jerseytwin,

Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I appreciate your kind words about our lobby and pleasant check in experience. I am disappointed to learn that you were not pleased with your room. That is not our normal standard, and I will make sure it is addressed. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed on last weekend while on a deep sea fishing trip. Compared to three other hotels/resorts in the area this one was the most comfortable. Clean rooms, nice beds, contemporary furnishings and a great lobby that sells Starbucks coffee. Really nice pool area with hot tub and a Tiki bar. The staff was good, but not overly friendly. Had an issue with the tv not working (tv said low or no signal on local stations and cable ones were digitized) I called the front desk and they said someone was on the way, but to no avail. Called the second day and they said it was scrambled and it would be un-scrambled. Finally, the next day, one hour before check out. maintenance showed up with a new cable for the tv. The concierge was great about recommending a wonderful Italian restaurant across the street and even called them to say we were on our way because we would be getting there 10 minutes before they closed and they said to come on over and they would be happy to seat us. This hotel is not directly on the beach, but only a block away and you can enjoy the view of the ocean from your balcony on the higher floors. We had friends that stayed a mile down at the International Palms "resort" and conference center and it was truly disgusting and a runned down dump.

Room Tip: higher floor on ocean side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear ritsrill,

Thanks so much for complimenting our hotel as one of the most comfortable in the area. I'm glad you enjoyed our pool, our Starbucks, and our Tiki Bar. I apologize that we did not tend to your television issue as timely as we should have. Not sure what or why that happened, but I will look into it so that it does not happen in the future.
Again, many thanks. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I liked the Courtyard Cocoa Beach,
We had just a short stay there, but we were checked in by super friendly and helpful staff, our room was clean and the AC was great.
Was easy to get coffee at Starbucks in the Lobby, easy to print boarding passes in the Lobby and easy to find the ATM in the Lobby.
Pool was cool clean and nice and refreshing after a few hours at the beach.
I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SINYDallas_TX
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here just one night at the end of our family Florida vacation. Location is pretty good. No real beach views, but its a short (3 minute walk) through the parking lot of the adjacent Hampton Inn and over passed some other properties. The beach was wonderful when we were there. Nice waves for boogie boarding and body surfing...had a long break and were 100+ yards long. We found the room a little less impressive in its cleanliness; certainly not to the level I expect from a Courtyard property. For the price paid, I think you should expect better quality.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jake5280
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Jake5280,

Thanks for taking the time to write. I appreciate your kind comments about our wonderful beaches. I will certainly look into your comment concerning the cleanliness of your room. We maintain very high standards of quality and it is helpful to hear if and when we have failed so we can quickly correct it.
Thanks again for sharing, I hope to see you on your next trip to our area.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I usually stay at Hilton's but everywhere was booked for the weekend and we were lucky to get a room here as opposed to driving to Melbourne. I wasn't expecting such a great stay! The young redheaded woman that checked us in was super fast and friendly! The bartender as well was super nice. We requested Chocolate covered strawberries for our room for our Anniversary and no more than 5 minutes in our room and they were at our door! The room was very clean and I even consider myself OCD. The only disappointment was the view from the Balcony overlooked the parking lot(not a deal breaker) and the bathroom faucet had some rust around it. I will definately stay at Courtyard again!

• Stayed: June 2014