We just got back from this hotel from this past weekend. We stayed for two nights while visiting Kennedy Space Center. I like staying at Marriott properties because they are always nice and this was no exception. The rooms are very clean, well decorated and look similar to the professional pictures (can't always say that!).
We did not try the food at the hotel. They had Starbucks coffee in the lobby and Wolfgang Puck coffee in the room.
While this hotel is on the beach, it does not have its own beach access. To get to the beach, you walk to the Hampton hotel next door (1 minute walk) and use Hampton's beach access. Easy peasy!
I would like to suggest caution in reference to the towel rack in the bathroom. As my 5'8" tall son was exiting the shower, he was looking down to step over the side of the tub and hit the towel rack with his forehead, which gave him a small bloody gash. I don't know if the towel rack needs to be moved a little or perhaps a grab bar should be installed near that area. Just a suggestion.
Despite that, this is a very nice hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ which provides guests with healthy food and Starbucks in the morning as well as lunch and evening dinner service with cocktails. Located on famous Cocoa Beach, 200 yards from the Atlantic Ocean and just minutes from Port Canaveral Cruises, Kennedy Space Center, Historic Cocoa Village, and Orlando's Attractions. We offer a well equipped fitness center, mineral pool and whirlpool. A 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service is also available. Your stay at Courtyard Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Kognitiv US Corp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Marriott
- Cocoa Beach Courtyard
- Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral Florida