“Excellent stay”
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

Cocoa Beach Suites
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Well I can highly recommend this Hotel. The location just a short walk to the beach. Hotel very clean and room very spacious. We was checked in by Michael, who helped us with all our needs and is a credit to this Hotel. We also enjoyed our first cruise to the Bahamas and stayed at this Hotel which is extremely convenient. Thank you for our stay. Maria, John & Kelly from the UK

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Maria L
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you Maria L for your fantastic review! We hope to see you again next time! I will pass on your kind words to Michael!

There are newer reviews for Cocoa Beach Suites

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The first room they gave is was so dirty. There was a bottle of water on the bed,hair dryer in the middle of the floor, the carpet was filthy etc. The second room had a big red stain on the floor, the shower handle fell off, no hot water, you could see outside through the bottom of the air conditioner, carpets were musty and the elevator was the slowest I have ever been in. Wanted to get in the hot tub they put on the website and when we found it we were surprised to see it was falsely advertised. Never again in my life would I stay here...it should be condemned.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear weedas55,

I am so sorry to hear you had a terrible experience while staying in our hotel. We experienced a computer error during your check in and that is why you were sent to room that should have been in maintenance. Regarding your other issues with your second room, I thank you for bringing them to our attention and we have corrected them. I apologize that our hot tub is out of service as it is an issue that was out of our control. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Came out for a long weekender with the hubby and the kids, we where a little un prepared no real plan. Front desk lady was great, but the guy in housekeeping, Alex I think, was kid minded because he told us where to go and what was going on. Needles to say it was more than just a suite, it was personal care and a great experience. We will definitely be staying again. Rooms where clean, great value, excellent service.

4  Thank Angela D
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you Angela D for taking your long weekender with us!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is a basic hotel with no amenities but the price is great for the location, two blocks from the beach. The suite was large with a living room and kitchenette with a mini fridge and microwave and a separate bedroom. The room was clean although a bit tired looking. There were cabinets in the kitchenette although all of them were completely empty; it would have been nice to have a couple of plates to heat food on. The view from the room was very nice and it was just a short walk down to the beach. I would stay here again if I could get the same great price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank cjqueen

Thank you cjqueen for your review and for choosing the Cocoa Beach Suites! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Was a little concerned when we called & reserved our room here. But I could not have asked for a better place to stay & better staff... When you put your kids in somebody else hands & for this place to treated them & make sure they were 100% completely taken care of.. I give them a 5 * plus..... They have an exceptional front desk employee name Shay , Who I promise, you will not find a better service & kinder person to assist & help you with your stay... So I strongly recommend anybody traveling to this area to stay at this place, especially if you want your family to be treated the best they can be... Me & my kids will not stay at another resort when we are in the area..... Thank you so much Shay for the extra care & service given to my kids & family...

Room Tip: The family suite is exception ... You will feel right at home..
2  Thank jayme s
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you jayme s. for taking the time to write this fantastic review. Shay is an asset to our hotel and I am glad to hear she asissted with your needs. We are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I was alittle concerned brecause I reaslized this hotel got a two star rating but to my surprise it was really spacious, and yes dated, but very clean. The lady at the desk was great and allowed us to stay in our rooms untill the last shuttle left for the harbor which was at 12:30. There wasn't a restraunt in the hotel but just a few steps away was quite a few of them. The only reason I am not giving it a star rating was because it was dated.

1  Thank Georgia S

Thank you georgialynn53! It's review's like this that make us very happy to be working at the Cocoa Beach Suites! See you next time!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

As the title says i've rested here 5 times with my girlfriend and never have i been unsatisfied. From the super friendly staff to its around the clock availability, this hotel proves to be a great place to stay no matter what the need. It is located around all essentials and of course super close to the beach which makes it even better. The night time is quiet and peaceful, rooms are always clean and presentable, and of course the jacuzzi never hurts. Amoung all this, my most previous visit sparked my review, I came in with my girlfriend around 2A.M and didnt call ahead or anything (was very rushed that day) I was worried I wouldnt be able to get a room, but the nighttime front desk attendee was very nice about it and helpful on getting a room available. He even allowed us one more hour to check out to sleep, which was much appriciated! Didn't get his last name but I believe his name is Steve, please thank him for being such an awesome person.
Undoubtably would stay here again and then some.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chevin115
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you Chevin115 for your fanstastic review! We look forward to see you again soon.