“Nice hotel”

Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Toledo, Ohio
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Quite place, not far from the ocean. This place was perfect for what I was looking for. Of course it was a bit older, but it had that comfortable feeling to it. My kids loved it here. It was right next to the surf shop too.

Room Tip: Get a higher floor if possible.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rsilverton
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you rsilverton! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Cocoa Beach Suites! See you next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Prairie Village, Kansas
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Room was better than expected. We stayed in a family suite. Room was clean and very comfortable. Michael at the front desk was helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay one of our best on our vacation. We enjoyed the sunrise from the room on the 5th floor. A+++

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you Garry H for taking the time to review our hotel! Michael is an asset to our front desk team! We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of days with a visit to The Space Center the real purpose of the pick . Big room that was a bit worn but clean . The corridors look a bit worn to but for the price we paid was ok . The beach is at the end of the street which is great

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you Daichoppy for your review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Boonton, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I originally wanted to stay at the 4 points but they informed me that they were all booked but they did have a sister hotel that was to my surprise closer to the beach. I was there on business and I stayed one night but , as I was entering my room a ran into a house keeper named seamore, and he was plesent and singing and it instantly gave me a cozy feeling. The room was not as nice as the 4 points but it made do, it was clean and roomy. Once again the 4 points took care of me!! Thank you everybody!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you melinda f for your review of our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The room was in fair condition an affordable stay in the beautiful city of Cocoa Beach Florida, My husband and I with our children enjoyed our Valentine visit stay at Cocoa Beach Suites, the Hotel Manager was very nice to us he called us to let us know about our rooms was ready and was very pleasant. The window view of the ocean was beautiful from our hotel room on the 5th floor. All in All the room was fair in cleanliness and very spacious for the price.

Room Tip: Beautiful view of the Ocean from the 5th floor .
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you tyoung45 for your review of our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!
Los Alcazares, Spain
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I checked in and was pleased by my suite of rooms. They where great for one person but if people were using the pull out bed in the lounge they would have to walk through the bedroom to get to the bathroom.

The advert I saw for this hotel said it had wifi, it does but only in the lobby. The rooms are do have a hard wired connection, but there was no connecting cable in my room or even a chair to sit at the computer table so I could not connect to the internet. I went to the lobby and Michael who was on duty was very helpful and tried to find a cable to conect me to the internet. Unfortunately my newer laptop is wifi enabled and does not have a older ethernet connection. He did let me take a plastic chair from the lobby to my room so that I would have something to sit on though. I told him about the desk lamp bulb being broken but this was not replaced during my two night stay. He did inform me that the hotel do intend to fit wifi throughout the hotel in future but if you require it on your stay, check before booking in.

The bathroom in my suite was had a wet room and had a disabled seat in the shower, so the room would be ideal for a disabled person to use. The carpets in the main hall landings had several large stains on them and the carpet was raised and bumpy and worn in places and should be replaced. The lift in the hotel is incredibly slow and on more than 1 occasion I wondered if it had broken down.

The position of the hotel is good and Michael on the front desk is very helpful but the hotel still needs some modernization before I would choose to stay hear again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the building have a sea view.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank AlanMorris
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you AlanMorris for your review. We are slowly working towards improving our little hotel. Hopefully the next time you are here, it will be complete. Thank you for staying with us and I will pass on your kinds words to Michael.
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Well I can highly recommend this Hotel. The location just a short walk to the beach. Hotel very clean and room very spacious. We was checked in by Michael, who helped us with all our needs and is a credit to this Hotel. We also enjoyed our first cruise to the Bahamas and stayed at this Hotel which is extremely convenient. Thank you for our stay. Maria, John & Kelly from the UK

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Maria L
Thank you Maria L for your fantastic review! We hope to see you again next time! I will pass on your kind words to Michael!