“Great Value”
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

Cocoa Beach Suites
Ranked #17 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very happy in general. It is a bit worn but was perfect for our needs. Two rooms, two TV's, cable and nice roomy clean bathroom. Has small fridge and microwave. The staff was very nice and if we asked for something they got it immediately. The AC was a bit loud in our suite. It is walking distance to a few restaurants and to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you monica c for taking the time to review our hotel! We truly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I'm so glad I went with Cocoa Beach Suites, the value is out of this world!!
Not only is there a kitchen area and living room ( which has it's own tv with cable and is a separate room)but also the bathroom is much much larger than comparable hotels. The suites are very clean, the staff is efficient, friendly, professional. Especially Shay at the front desk, she is so thoughtful & accommodating, pleasant, a real asset to the operation. She effortlessly took care of some special requests we had without missing a beat in her normal day - phone calls , people walking in, radio communications . The property is in a nice location close to several different types of restaurants, safe well lit parking areas.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Judy32819

Thank you so much Judy32819 for your wonderful review of our hotel! I will pass on your kind words to Shay! We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Customer Service here was excellent! Shay, I believe her name was, who helped us at the front desk let us know exactly what my girlfriend and I wanted to figure out on our trip. She was very kind and got us in our room as fast as possible. The best part was that everything was walking distance!

Room Tip: Make sure you overlook the beach, the other side is busy with traffic.
4  Thank Austin B
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you Austin B for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear Shay was there for you and was able to assist with your every need. I will pass on your kinds words to her. See you next!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had a blast while staying at this hotel! We had a problem with our A/C not cooling the first night and when I inquired the next day when it would be serviced the parts were on backorder but that's ok because Adrienne promptly upgraded us to a family suite and no extra charge...Impressive! Then when we were moving our stuff to the new room one of the housekeeping staff actually offered to help us move...Stunned! Super close proximity to the beach and tons of restaurant and gift shop choices we didn't even have to move the car once...Throw in the 2 different pools(loved them both) that we had to choose from at the sister hotels and we were one happy family! Yes, the carpet is a little worn down and it sure would have been nice to have a continental breakfast but Adrienne, Shay, Nikki and the rest of the crew made our stay so enjoyable that all that faded to the distant background....Thanks Cocoa Beach Suites-See u next time!

Room Tip: The family suites include three beds and are very roomy and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachel D

Wow!!! Service at it's best! Thank you Rachel D for your wonder review. I will pass on your fantastic feedback to our team! See you next time!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

i enjoyed the size of the suites and the customer service provided by Shay. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The service that she provided was excellent and I would definitely recommend this Inn to others.

Room Tip: be prepared to go outside for breakfast and go to the beach because they have no food or pool or med...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you Sunceree R for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass on your kind words to Shay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This motel is an older motel and definitely needs a refurbishment of the carpets. Nevertheless this would get a 4/5 if they would provide WiFi instead of wired internet(who brings laptops in iPhone-era?).

The service however was great, nice friendly staff and everything was clean and organized. Only positive criticism would be the check in time, they are very strict about 3pm. Was there at 1pm and was told to come back at 3..could ruin a beach day.

Definitely a go-to motel and I do hope you keep upgrading, would recommend this motel to my friends.

Room Tip: Check out the discounts they offer at nearby pools and eateries. Also look for a Roomsaver coupon if...
2  Thank MaartenVL

Thank you MaartenVL for your feedback. We are looking to make some upgrades to our hotel soon. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

So I have stayed here twice, once in 2012 and then recently March 2014. Needless to say, following my recent stay, I believe this may be my last time staying here. It is an older hotel and is in need of some TLC. We apparently got the last room for the night we stayed here because it was a handicapped accessible room, which was fine because the bathroom was bigger. The shower, needless to say was less than desirable, the tile may just be old and I realize tile looks dirty when the grout gets old. But I could not be sure, so I made sure that we all stood on a hand towel when we showered. The bed was uncomfortable and I was happy to leave and get on the cruise ship. The room just felt unclean to me and I would not recommend the place if you are staying more than one night. On a bright note the smoke detector began to chirp, with the fun low battery chirp, and we told to desk clerk on our way out the door for dinner and it was fixed when we returned. The hotel is a great deal if you are just needing it for one night but otherwise you would be better served to pay more and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you Autwiler for your feedback. I will take this feedback to my housekeeping team to coach them on correcting any issues. We do hope to see you again soon.